Need A Few Xxxl Tee Shirts And Other Items.

CecilEugene

Due to a laundry mishap that has rendered most of my clothes unusable... I need to find a few XXXL items to tide me over. I particularly need tee shirts as I live in them. I know I can get some short sleeved dress shirts made to order. Is there anywhere I can get some XXXL tees off the rack? Is there a big and tall man shop hiding somewhere in or near CM?

There is a shop that i buy some Tshirts etc from in Airport Plaza near Tops, I cannot remember the name and I am in Aussie so can not get over to get the name for you but they have a range of xxl to 4 xxl and the shirts start around 250 bht.

They also do alterations there too

Dr Zu or something close to that. If you are walking out of TOPS airport(ground floor) into the mall, its in the center aisle on the left.

There is a shop that i buy some Tshirts etc from in Airport Plaza near Tops, I cannot remember the name and I am in Aussie so can not get over to get the name for you but they have a range of xxl to 4 xxl and the shirts start around 250 bht.

They also do alterations there too

I can't remember the name of the place in Airport Plaza but it is on the basement level near the Tops grocery store and I think in the center isle left side not too far after you leave Tops. It's a small shop but they have a lot of xxx mens clothing inside.

Within 100 feet of Tops. Small but plenty of large size t shirts.