Lawyer In Pattaya

kaffeburk

Does anyone know if there is aby trustworthy Lawyer in Pattaya, perhaps Farang that also know international law? The topic is business. I have seen some postings that suggest that such a list is available in "Thaivisa", but i cant find it.

Edited by kaffeburk

Magna Carta Co ltd - on Pattaya Tai near junction with 3rd Road opposite scooter garage get a lot of recs on various Pattaya forums. A guy called Tony (English I think?) works there and tends to interface between clients and the actual lawyers.

They have a web site and if you search the Pattaya forum on here there have been some threads on lawyers. Not sure about the "international law part".

Magna Carta Co ltd - on Pattaya Tai near junction with 3rd Road opposite scooter garage get a lot of recs on various Pattaya forums. A guy called Tony (English I think?) works there and tends to interface between clients and the actual lawyers.

They have a web site and if you search the Pattaya forum on here there have been some threads on lawyers. Not sure about the "international law part".

+1.

Ask for Tony, he's very helpful and has access to a team of Thai lawyers who know their stuff. Totally honest.