Hotel Near British Embassy?

bailly

Hi Everyone,

Can anybody recommend a good hotel near the British Embassy? I normally stay in Hotel Elizabeth near the bus station and haven't ventured this far in to the city for a few years smile.png. Not after a 5 star just somewhere nice.

Thanks,

Since there's a BTS Skytrain station right there at Ploenchit, you could pretty well stay at anyplace down along Sukumvit. My favorite for the last few years if I need to RON downtown is the Federal Hotel on Suk Soi 11: www.federalbangkok.com Perhaps 8 minutes walk to the Nana BTS Station.

Mac

At last - a place older then me (or almost). Can't believe they are still in operation - was an inexpensive but popular hotel when I first came here in the late 60's (along with Grace/Nana). Mine was Golden Palace (more motel type) and see that was still in business on ride bye a few years ago. Like good wine....

• Like 1

no direct experience but colleagues of mine use the brand new novotel ploenchit and love it. right next to the skytrain. you could cross ploenchit into wave place/homepro, out the other side, cross over wireless and you are there 5 mins max.

Edited by wordchild
  • Like 2