Changing The Name On The Green Book

rickthailand

should use the search next time...

You need transfer document signed by owner, his id signed, green book signed and if you want to do it by yourself you need a power of attorney. You need a certificate of residence/ or work permit and copy of passport both signed. Some DLTs wanna see the purchase contract as well.

Documents

You need transfer document signed by owner, his id signed, green book signed and if you want to do it by yourself you need a power of attorney. You need a certificate of residence/ or work permit and copy of passport both signed. Some DLTs wanna see the purchase contract as well.

Documents

If i recall the thai seller also needs to give you a signed copy of their house book.

Documents

http://www.thaivisa....ansfer-document

If i recall the thai seller also needs to give you a signed copy of their house book.

Dont think so, what happens if the seller doesnt have a house rolleyes.gif transfered about 6 bikes sucessfully as described up

Dont think so, what happens if the seller doesnt have a house

He is talking about the "tabien baan", the so called *housebook*.

Every Thai has it.

It's more or less a "certificate of residence", it has nothing to do with the fact if you own a house or not...

However, some DLT want a copy from the sellers "tabien baan", some not. Better you can provide it.

But Thais will need a copy of the "tabien baan", if they are the buyer and want to register a bike in their name.

Dont think so, what happens if the seller doesnt have a house

He is talking about the "tabien baan", the so called *housebook*.

Every Thai has it.

It's more or less a "certificate of residence", it has nothing to do with the fact if you own a house or not...

However, some DLT want a copy from the sellers "tabien baan", some not. Better you can provide it.

But Thais will need a copy of the "tabien baan", if they are the buyer and want to register a bike in their name.

what he said^^^^^

Done two in Phuket recently. No tabien baan needed. But had other issues. Firstly the Thai seller had signed her ID-card with black ink. That should be blue to make sure it is an original signature and not a copy. It took some talking but they accepted in te end. Then one of the forms (not sure which one) must be signed by two witnesses. These must be Thai nationals only. I had no such signatures and they made a big fuzz about it but in the end two office clerks signed for me. They told me this was an exception and next time I had to make sure I provided witness signatures myself. Next time was two weeks later and I had them. Any Thai can sign and no copy of their ID-cards required.