Where To Buy A Nissan Nv (Wingroad)Back Cab Hard Cover

britpop

going to look with a friend for a hard shell back cab cover for his Nissan NV, turns a pick-up into a complete rain proof car, the only place i know is in Phuket town, as you go through the one way system, on a corner, all the back cab roofs are stacked up, does anyone know anywhere else please.

Just after heroines monument has a huge shop with fibre glass canopies for pick ups. Just after the circle but before the temple.

Thanks Mr H, i tried both places today and several others that they suggested but no luck, i got sent to the "carryboy" main dealer on the tesco's bypass road, but said it's a old model car and the canopy hard top is not made now.

Don't know if theres any breakers yards around, but it's seems just a case of asking the local thai's that are in the motor trade, but thanks againwai.gif

Just after heroines monument has a huge shop with fibre glass canopies for pick ups. Just after the circle but before the temple.

Thanks Mr H, i tried both places today and several others that they suggested but no luck, i got sent to the "carryboy" main dealer on the tesco's bypass road, but said it's a old model car and the canopy hard top is not made now.

Don't know if theres any breakers yards around, but it's seems just a case of asking the local thai's that are in the motor trade, but thanks againwai.gif

I have an NV and it came with a CarryBoy that says Nissan on it. They haven't made the NV for a few years now, so no real surprise the canopy isn't made now. Maybe a classified ad on a few of the local rags? Great little truck that's very light and has a 1600cc engine.