Can Anyone Assist With A Dongle Issue......?

Cirencester

We have a ZTE MF112 which is unlocked certainly.........

However, how do I find a Dashboard for it ?? Have had a look on Google but somewhat confusing (for me)

Can anyone point me in the right direction ?? Intention is to use one of the Thai Sims for internet access.

Thanks indeed.

I've googled this unit and find a plethora of problems trying to install it or trying to change service providers. The Dashboard comes on a CD and it you don't have that you are going to have to download the software some way on another system. You should check the USB port you are plugging this thing into - use a flash drive or any USB device that you know works. I see from the websites found with the ZTE MF112 search talk of having to use downloadable software to 'break out'... this software is third party and is not sponsored by the manufacturer. Unless you have a lot of money invested or some kind of contract with the service provider you cannot break - then I suggest you get a USB 'air card' from and provider such as True Move. If you google ZTE MF112 yourself - you will see the complexity you have backed into... Sorry that I cannot help further.

I've googled this unit and find a plethora of problems trying to install it or trying to change service providers. The Dashboard comes on a CD and it you don't have that you are going to have to download the software some way on another system. You should check the USB port you are plugging this thing into - use a flash drive or any USB device that you know works. I see from the websites found with the ZTE MF112 search talk of having to use downloadable software to 'break out'... this software is third party and is not sponsored by the manufacturer. Unless you have a lot of money invested or some kind of contract with the service provider you cannot break - then I suggest you get a USB 'air card' from and provider such as True Move. If you google ZTE MF112 yourself - you will see the complexity you have backed into... Sorry that I cannot help further.

Yes its clearly not so easy to sort. I had another Dongle which has disappeared into a Black Hole at the former Wifes place in Thailand which literally you put any Sim card in with no further input, and it just connected !!

I might just buy one off Ebay for around £20 or less which claims to do the same, and then just put this Unlocked ZTE likewise and recover probably half the outlay....??

Not really my area but does this help?

http://tricksme.in/n...rd-zte-dongles/

Install this at your peril............!!

Malware everywhere and software installed that I'm having a real problem removing. For some reason Norton didn't pick it up but Advanced System Care has......

I acknowledge poster did so in good faith....

I must admit I didn't try and download it, otherwise I wouldn't have posted it.

Mea Culpa.