Farm Photos

shaggy1969

What brought the smile Shaggy? whistling.gif The pump girl or what ever that is hanging on the back?tongue.pngbiggrin.png

Definitely the dainty little thing balancing on the front wheel whilst tanking the tractor.

I did wonder what they were going to be using the old tree roots for though.Have seen

some very nice furniture made from them before.

^^ Great cattle scene btw thumbsup.gif

Yes all of us are updated and fully aware of the on going situation in regards to the rice pledging scheme, I like the photo...but do keep that comment away from here please, i mean this farm photo topic...I think that comment will be more suited at the Thailand News, General Topic sub forum hit-the-fan.gifhappy.png or other similar topic in farming forum...

It's kind of ruining the mood while appreciating the photo...

Edited by RedBullHorn

Yes all of us are updated and fully aware of the on going situation in regards to the rice pledging scheme, I like the photo...but do keep that comment away from here please, i mean this farm photo topic...I think that comment will be more suited at the Thailand News, General Topic sub forum hit-the-fan.gifhappy.png or other similar topic in farming forum...

It's kind of ruining the mood while appreciating the photo...

No.

Imagine working like this, living like this and then not getting paid the meagre sum you're owed . . .

I imagine the people in your beautiful photo think about their salary and the heat. When the job is finished they will be with their families after a hard days of work.

The guy in front needs to join his fellow workers but nevertheless he grants you this moment, to take a photo.smile.png

Thank you MJP, it's a very enjoyable scene.

wai2.gif

Imagine working like this, living like this and then not getting paid the meagre sum you're owed . . .

I imagine the people in your beautiful photo think about their salary and the heat. When the job is finished they will be with their families after a hard days of work.

The guy in front needs to join his fellow workers but nevertheless he grants you this moment, to take a photo.smile.png

Thank you MJP, it's a very enjoyable scene.

wai2.gif

I imagine the sad farmer in your beautiful photo saying "Hey you ! When are you going to pay the ฿600 you still owe me for the 3 pictures you taken the last time !"

laugh.pngImagine~ Only imagine...

Edited by RedBullHorn
  • Like 1

Now that's a super great image! well done Shaggy! thumbsup.gif

Stunning photo, shaggy.

wai2.gif

Thanks for the kind comments guy's,it is really appreciated.

The little one was sleeping so me and my good lady went for a stroll around the farm.

A lovely way to end a long day....sitting on a paddy dyke next to my beautiful wife,

a cup of 3in1 and a ciggy watching the sun go down.....sometimes the simple things are the best.

• Like 1

Now that's a super great image! well done Shaggy! thumbsup.gif

Stunning photo, shaggy.

wai2.gif

Thanks for the kind comments guy's,it is really appreciated.

The little one was sleeping so me and my good lady went for a stroll around the farm.

A lovely way to end a long day....sitting on a paddy dyke next to my beautiful wife,

a cup of 3in1 and a ciggy watching the sun go down.....sometimes the simple things are the best.

I envy you ! My wife won't stay for 5 minutes and just find an excuse to scoot off... I totally understand, afterall she grow up in the stick. The only times she would stay for days during harvest is because i provide booze for the wholesalers and she would keep on asking me what is the harvest yield...because i would gift her 1 Baht gold for every harvest if i achieve my target tonnage . laugh.png

• Like 1

Thanks RBH... ^ I did not think they were any thing special! .... I can't imagine any farmer asking for 600 baht for a pic!

Egrets waiting for buffalo to show up!

crazy.gif.. You are too modest, Jim. It was a cool shotthumbsup.gif

Read again Jimmy, it's 3 pics for ฿600. tongue.png

Last year there was a tour van with 10 european tourist and the tour guide offered ฿200/photo to let them do the rice transplanting along side the locals... 4 locals shared ฿1'800 ! I invited them to my farm 300m away hoping i could earn some tourist money. But the moment i spoke in English, they just.....blink.png zoom off~ huh.png

laugh.png

Between, i also like the sharpness and colour contrast. thumbsup.gif

Edited by RedBullHorn
  • Like 1