Farm Photos

shaggy1969

if i remember right from issan ozzi tony,

you can dry this and feed it to animals,, something like that anyway,,lol

The fish love it ... but it's not fed to them.

I presume because the fish eat it all, thus no replacement plant to grow again.

Good protien from what I know.

But I diverse.

Most of my stuff is captured at Dawn as that is when the Farm is most active with stuff you might be interested in.

Some more Farm photos below ...

What's going to be the fate of the mice (??) in that cage shaggy? Surely it isn't the Hunger Games for them? whistling.gif

I'll second Shaggy's comments, it's been a pleasure to see all your sterling work, as a lurker and a bit part poster thumbsup.gif

I'll actually have some photos to contribute later this year, as I'll be in SE Asia with business initially, then tourist mode, planning to go to Bangkok, Hua Hin and then Ooop North - or wherever my feet carry me biggrin.png

Hope you've already eaten scunner,......maybe this photo will answer your question?

They are actually field rats,quite tasty in fact but a bit fiddly to eat.

Look forward to seeing your photos thumbsup.gif

Oh I'm fine shaggy, after all, I won't be eating them tongue.png Have eaten the odd exotic item, so maybe one day I'll add some free range rice fed field rat, after all organic raised meat is da in ting with the Yuppies clap2.gif

Noticed this morning that a banana plantation I bike past often has had concrete posts put throughout the hillside it sits on. Haven't had a chance to ask my wife yet what is growing on them but it looks like some sort of cactus.

post-498-0-26157500-1400047841_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

I will have to get more thai minded and not get upset when I see things like this.I see this pair of old bantams every morning while I'm

walking the dogs.The pair were inseparable,very rarely more than a foot apart and when I saw this today I couldn't help feel for the

rooster as you can see, he didn't want to leave his mate even now.

DSC03616.JPG

• Like 2

^^ Ron, you've really nailed that photo ... thumbsup.gif

Thanks for that,I'm happy with the way the new camera is working out although I'm still learning how to drive it.That one was taken with the camera in one hand and a restless rottweiler cross on a leash in the other hand but i must admit he is starting to know when I am using the camera he is required to keep still.

I have a new tripod on the way that should arrive here within the next hour so what I will do for sunrises will be to go on the motorbike for the shots and then walk the dogs after.Sunsets are a different story as I have to talk to the wife about being allowed out after what happened last time.

great pics boys,,

keep them coming reminds me of what im missing,

thats me now in iraq,,

believe me there is nothing here to take a photo of,,

the canteens brillient so it looks like i wont be loosing any weight,,,lol

there is a gym,,, but im dont really do gyms now,,lol

anyway keep them coming boys, farm fishing, chickens and all

your mate

jake

• Like 1

Does the oil eat away the skin on the fingers of the cashew nut collectors or does the oil eat away the skin on the cashew nut ?

I am not familiar with cashew nut production , I do however remember that a guided tour in Phuket years ago included a view and rundown of the cashew nut process , but I was otherwise amiss in avoiding the ^ Klingon ^ that accompanied me on that reconnaissance !

SWAMBO has no idea either biggrin.png