Farm Photos

shaggy1969

I envy you ! My wife won't stay for 5 minutes and just find an excuse to scoot off... I totally understand, afterall she grow up in the stick. The only times she would stay for days during harvest is because i provide booze for the wholesalers and she would keep on asking me what is the harvest yield...because i would gift her 1 Baht gold for every harvest if i achieve my target tonnage . laugh.png

Why beat around the bush... rolleyes.gif

RBH 0 romantique 1 shaggy

I envy you ! My wife won't stay for 5 minutes and just find an excuse to scoot off... I totally understand, afterall she grow up in the stick. The only times she would stay for days during harvest is because i provide booze for the wholesalers and she would keep on asking me what is the harvest yield...because i would gift her 1 Baht gold for every harvest if i achieve my target tonnage . laugh.png

Why beat around the bush... rolleyes.gif

RBH 0 romantique 1 shaggy

Nice one DAL thumbsup.gif

Unfortunately there are always two sides to a coin whistling.gif

RBH 1 successful farmer 0 shaggy facepalm.gif

By the sounds of it Mrs RBH will have a gold collection that Mr T from the A-Team would be jealous of biggrin.png

• Like 1

Seeing as we have reached the bottom of the page,I thought that it would be a good chance to share this panoramic photo.

The mountain is cool this time of year,the rice paddies are empty waiting the rains and all that is growing is newly planted

cassava and the sugarcane waiting to be harvested.....even though the land looks scarred and empty I still find it beautiful.

I give you another Wow(Wai), shaggy.

wai2.gif

And here it is,the whole 15 kilo's of it with Abhisit standing guard to make sure that no one takes off with it.

DSC01744.JPG

Thai Airways would have problems taking off with that monster. (The Jackfruit biggrin.png )

Regards.

Edit: What colour is it? Yellow, orange, or red?

Edited by teletiger
  • Like 1

Dust particals at the farm.

12157497954_bb49c453d6_b.jpg

Yes...greatttttttt shot of orbs !

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orb_(optics)

There is a highly revered shaman in Chiang Rai, she has a big banner photo of herself in this optical situation...People in her court told me those are spirits. laugh.png

She might be correct ! ... I knew a shaman in Canada that had tons of photos with "orbs".... like that....

But perhaps DAL did not clean his lens!wink.pngwhistling.gif

• Like 2

There is a highly revered shaman in Chiang Rai, she has a big banner photo of herself in this optical situation...People in her court told me those are spirits. laugh.png

People in her court should have told her she was Guilty!

'And Dancealot...clean your lens!!smile.png

Regards

• Like 1

People in her court should have told her she was Guilty!

'And Dancealot...clean your lens!!smile.png

Regards

You guys can say all you wantsmile.png, but I think it looks groovycool.pnggiggle.gif

• Like 1

And here it is,the whole 15 kilo's of it with Abhisit standing guard to make sure that no one takes off with it.

DSC01744.JPG

Thai Airways would have problems taking off with that monster. (The Jackfruit biggrin.png )

Regards.

Edit: What colour is it? Yellow, orange, or red?

I've seen Jackfruit much bigger than this one and as far as the colour goes,the wife is cutting it open today so I will let you

know and maybe post a photo of it.I'd put money on it being yellow.

Edited by Ron19