Farm Photos

shaggy1969

some great shots guys ^ my likes quota finished already today....

So for a change, my Jack fruit are smaller than Rons! tongue.png but I have three>>.. whistling.gifbiggrin.png

SAM_0118.JPG

Couple of things here.Firstly,the leaves on yours are completely different to the ones on my trees and I was wondering if they are a different varieties.

Secondly,we have picked four jackfruit off the one tree and this morning I had to take my shoes and socks off and added the middle stump to get to

the 21 still left on the tree.smile.png

ah you could be correct there Ron, I maybe will pop down and take a boo and see what has developed , this was taken a few months ago.... I am not good at ID'ing some of these fruits, as you may have noticed tongue.png I am better with shrubs and flowers (sometimes whistling.gif ) biggrin.png

But my other Jack fruit is bigger than yours! biggrin.pngtongue.png

Paw paws eh? Would that suggest an African heritage?

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

post-37803-0-07632900-1391869569_thumb.j

I've converted the backyard of my mubaan into a farm to grow veggies as a trial. Pretty good results I would say from the yield that I get. I'm using cow dung here.

Hi lawrence

Great work with your backyard,thanks for sharing it with us.

I bet the veggies taste even better knowing you have grown them yourself.

Thanks, definitely and we had veggie suki right next to them. attachicon.gifIMG_1135.JPG

• Like 2

some great shots guys ^ my likes quota finished already today....

So for a change, my Jack fruit are smaller than Rons! tongue.png but I have three>>.. whistling.gifbiggrin.png

SAM_0118.JPG

Couple of things here.Firstly,the leaves on yours are completely different to the ones on my trees and I was wondering if they are a different varieties.

Secondly,we have picked four jackfruit off the one tree and this morning I had to take my shoes and socks off and added the middle stump to get to

the 21 still left on the tree.smile.png

ah you could be correct there Ron, I maybe will pop down and take a boo and see what has developed , this was taken a few months ago.... I am not good at ID'ing some of these fruits, as you may have noticed tongue.png I am better with shrubs and flowers (sometimes whistling.gif ) biggrin.png

But my other Jack fruit is bigger than yours! biggrin.pngtongue.png

Paw paws eh? Would that suggest an African heritage?

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Definately not paw paws although the leaves may look simular.Here is another example of bread fruit possibly a different variety though.

breadfruit.jpg

• Like 1

Seedlings, starting to be spaced out !

Looks like the Dill has some friends....

I thought all the dills were in the general forums.whistling.gif

Having a slow day Ron.... ? No that's DAL in the general forums! biggrin.png

Now go find a farm scene or some clucking chickens and take a photo....whistling.giftongue.png

• Like 1

The good life.

Lovely photo Lockheed thumbsup.gif

Shaggs , That shot is GOLD !

Shaggy facepalm.gif.pagespeed.ce.EuN79TyYk_.gif width=24 alt=facepalm.gif> , can you do Wedding Portfolios ?

Thanks mate,I appreciate your kind comment.

"can you do Wedding Portfolios ?" cheesy.gif Urmmmm,.....nope !! Think I'll just stick to muddy fields mate biggrin.png

• Like 1

I would like to get married in a muddy field , I hope you don't have to get any more excuses !

never done a Traditional Muddy Field Wedding as yet , but ...... I think in the context of time restraints and the partaking in all things considered this can be an actuality !

Hey ..keep it out there , I married in Out Of Thai , I have to reciprocate , throw this to the mass w00t.gif Please be my wedding photog .

I emplore you Shaggster !

• Like 1

I'm so seriously want some...will the colour stay as the grow ?

After hatching, each bird comes out with it's personally assigned colour.

As we all know, the 5 basic colors of the world are green, yellow, purple, red and (black&white). The beforementioned colour assignment depends on each individual chick's grade of susceptibility to suggestions and external stimuli for the entire period spent inside the egg.

If I was a chicken I wouldn't be amused at all after discovering I came out all yellow after hatching, Or three legged.

• Like 1

Death to "Big Tails"! If you only have a few fruit, and it takes a bite out each, big almost ripe Florida Highbush black bell

eggplant, almost a foot long and 5"s wide at the end.

Death to big tails.

rice555

A couple of Squirrels that were trapped yesterday.I don't agree with this but can't say anything.

Photo0601.jpg