Farm Photos

shaggy1969

Oh dear.... and Shaggy's pic went south.... me thinks Google is having a problem today. w00t.giftongue.png

No farm photo today, just do with a doggy on a motorbike....biggrin.png well they were driving through a Samui farm areatongue.png

IMG_1884.JPG

• Like 2

Sorry but I am unable to post images at the moment and can't workout why not.

Hi Ron,I gave you the 'like' mate for your photos in the above post because they were still viewable when you hit the link.....

Didn't want you to think I had liked your post because you were having difficulties in posting your images,Hope everything

gets back to normal very soon.They were actually very good images Ron,when everythings working again could you repost them?

Edited by shaggy1969
  • Like 2

Hi Ron,I gave you the 'like' mate for your photos in the above post because they were still viewable when you hit the link.....

I fixed the image display problem though not sure why two images have no image extension on them so just saved them and added as an attachment. The first image had a proper .jpg extension so just put that in as an external image.

• Like 1

I fixed the image display problem though not sure why two images have no image extension on them so just saved them and added as an attachment. The first image had a proper .jpg extension so just put that in as an external image.

Thankyou very very much for doing that for me.The 1st one would have been done directly through Google + photo's and the

other two went through dropbox which puts them back into Google +.I am stil unable to post as I usually do.

Ron mate,what a fantastic set of photos you shared today !!!

Thankyou very much.It took me 1 1/2 hours to get them posted and the 5th one would not post the same way and only went in as a thumbnail in the next post
  • Like 1