Farm Photos

shaggy1969

Evening exercise.....

post-126208-0-22413100-1378625568_thumb.

Hi Carlos

Looks like your little lady is keeping you busy there mate.

It's looking great ....although we still don't know what it's going to be when it's finished !!!

Any more cryptic clues ?

Reminds me of the old joke about how to keep an idiot in suspense whistling.gifbiggrin.png

Total Recall ...... I thought we seen this Dal. The Boal fish (Wallago Attu)~ tongue.png

Post #368

I think that DAL can be excused for double posting RBH

He as uploaded so many photos that sometimes it can be hard to keep track of them all.I know because I am guilty of double posting myself whistling.gif

With you being our resident fish guru,maybe you could help in identifying Bluetongues magnificent fish ?

Khao Kitchakhut. If you want you may walk up any time, a very long way, very steep. They open it for 4wd vehicles (you buy tickets in two stages both up and down 200bt in total)in February or so for about a month. You have to do a lot of queuing if you go on a weekend, people like to go to the temple up top. Even with the vehicle it is still a very steep climb, I've done it three or 4 times, awesome view on a good day. Not for everyone but a good day out.

Nice Bluetongue. How far did you go? When I finally made it I thought the rocks where it.... I reached the top at sunrise, the final legs where climbed through misty and eerie surroundings. It was very special to have experienced. After repeating the prayers with the monks on top I had to continue marching into the mountains to two extra shrines. I'll never do that again.smile.png I was soo tired.biggrin.png

• Like 1

Khao Kitchakhut. If you want you may walk up any time, a very long way, very steep. They open it for 4wd vehicles (you buy tickets in two stages both up and down 200bt in total)in February or so for about a month. You have to do a lot of queuing if you go on a weekend, people like to go to the temple up top. Even with the vehicle it is still a very steep climb, I've done it three or 4 times, awesome view on a good day. Not for everyone but a good day out.

Nice Bluetongue. How far did you go? When I finally made it I thought the rocks where it.... I reached the top at sunrise, the final legs where climbed through misty and eerie surroundings. It was very special to have experienced. After repeating the prayers with the monks on top I had to continue marching into the mountains to two extra shrines. I'll never do that again.smile.png I was soo tired.biggrin.png

You do have some photos of that then I take it ? tongue.pngbiggrin.png

Thanks, Shaggy,thumbsup.gif I do keep track... by memory. Same as RBH..whistling.gif

[edit] I am wondering about Naam. I got the feeling he is really serious about bringing in the ducks.

I'm still waiting to see the photo of the duck with the mustache using the Loo ... tongue.png

• Like 2

Thanks, Shaggy,thumbsup.gif I do keep track... by memory. Same as RBH..whistling.gif

[edit] I am wondering about Naam. I got the feeling he is really serious about bringing in the ducks.

I'm still waiting to see the photo of the duck with the mustache using the Loo ... tongue.png

<deleted> David....the mind boggles !!!

I hope that Naam does manage to have some ducks again.......I think that if it is humanly possible then he will be hearing the pitter patter of webbed feet very soon.

This photo is dedicated to Naam and Bookman

P1050491-001.JPG

• Like 2

Total Recall ...... I thought we seen this Dal. The Boal fish (Wallago Attu)~ tongue.png

Post #368

I think that DAL can be excused for double posting RBH

He as uploaded so many photos that sometimes it can be hard to keep track of them all.I know because I am guilty of double posting myself whistling.gif

With you being our resident fish guru,maybe you could help in identifying Bluetongues magnificent fish ?

it is a Common Carp (Cyprinus carpio) Thai: ปลาใน ( Pla Nai. Nai as in the meaning ''In'' ).

Same specis like the one you UIL caught in Post #379 , but that one has an enhanced colour and it's a female with roes so it looks bulky.

This one has the normal natural colour, silver white. (Mostly this colour)

To identify Common Carp, firstly look at it's head then the body shape...disregard "whether or not" of it's colour enhancement.

smile.png

it is a Common Carp (Cyprinus carpio) Thai: ปลาใน ( Pla Nai. Nai as in the meaning ''In'' ).

Same specis like the one you UIL caught in Post #379 , but that one has an enhanced colour and it's a female with roes so it looks bulky.

To identify Common Carp, firstly look at it's head then the body shape...disregard "whether or not" of it's colour enhancement.

smile.png

Yes you are correct RBH but I think that we have crossed wires because I was referring to Bluetongues photo in post #1770

You do have some photos of that then I take it ? tongue.pngbiggrin.png

You asked... I made a mis-take... It was really about burning bridgeswink.png , I discovered later. Foolishly, at the time, instead, I was burning pictures-a-lot!

I guess a few readers can relate...whistling.gif

• Like 1

Evening exercise.....

attachicon.gifpost-85853-0-24717000-1378601840.jpg

Hi Carlos

Looks like your little lady is keeping you busy there mate.

It's looking great ....although we still don't know what it's going to be when it's finished !!!

Any more cryptic clues ?

Reminds me of the old joke about how to keep an idiot in suspense whistling.gifbiggrin.png

You said it :)

Originally we were going to spill the beans, now though we are cultivating grey matter....

How about that, cryptic enough for ya !

Are you still over this side btw ?

smile.png

Yes you are correct RBH but I think that we have crossed wires because I was referring to Bluetongues photo in post #1770

I was refering to Bluetongues Photo in Post #1770 with the referance to you old post mate... biggrin.png

• Like 2

You said it smile.png

Originally we were going to spill the beans, now though we are cultivating grey matter....

How about that, cryptic enough for ya !

Are you still over this side btw ?

Ouch..........suppose I asked for that one mate w00t.gif

Horticultural School,getting any closer?

No mate,am back on the cold side now sad.png.I think as you were flying in,I was flying out.

BTW thanks for your offer to drop by,If we had been in your area we would of for sure.This time just stayed at home enjoying the little one.

Kind regards

The village idiot crazy.gif.pagespeed.ce.dzDUUqYcHZ.gif

• Like 1

I was refering to Bluetongues Photo in Post #1770 with the referance to you old post mate... biggrin.png

Ahem whistling.gif .......... apologies there mate,sorry for doubting you.

I think that I had Rohu as the fish and that was why I was surprised when you said common carp.

I had a chat with Mr Google and he confirms that it almost sure a Common Carp tongue.png

Anyway.....enough of the chitter chat,this is a photo thread after all.

I was refering to Bluetongues Photo in Post #1470 with the referance to you old post mate... biggrin.png

Yes, Shaggy, we have to stick to the topic... So..... RBH, you unintentionally made us worry today....

Carpaccio... The only meat I can eat without seasoning..thumbsup.gif

<deleted> David....the mind boggles !!!

It was a nod to 2 of his two threads in the Photography forum ...

moustaches-in-thailand ... and ... toilets-in-thailand (previously closed for cleaning ... now reopened)

... then referenced back to the Ducks.

BTW ... great Buffalo Photo ... thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

I was refering to Bluetongues Photo in Post #1470 with the referance to you old post mate... biggrin.png

Yes, Shaggy, we have to stick to the topic... So..... RBH, you unintentionally made us worry today....

Carpaccio... The only meat I can eat without seasoning..thumbsup.gif

#1770 Dal, #1770... tongue.png (I'm at it again~)

Edited by RedBullHorn
  • Like 1

What's this all about no more spilling beans? You throw in a couple of chicks and that's it?sad.png

Please be concrete...wink.png

Edited by Dancealot