Cats & Dogs

Tywais

Ive got so hissed off ive deleted Visa Con app off my phone, if a new free one comes back i shall use it,if its not free sod it, i wont, the adds are a pest anyway.so ill just upload pics to P.C.

If I was right, last night I can't see photos on my laptop which I can't see on my iPhone as well. [emoji29]

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Ive got so hissed off ive deleted Visa Con app off my phone, if a new free one comes back i shall use it,if its not free sod it, i wont, the adds are a pest anyway.so ill just upload pics to P.C.

The free one I use now is tapatalk which still has so many issue. When I've got notifications, I try to open it but never worked. I hope it will be fixed soon

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

2 minutes ago, Ace of Pop said:

436de358fe6142d0f9a3fc4a8894233b.jpg. Just done this test for cutie using taps talk and Apple6+..lets see if it works,just D/loaded the app for U

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use Tapatalk as well and I am on my laptop now and see your photo just fine. Only some memeber's photo I can't see :(

23 hours ago, bprinceuk said:

still trying to learn how to post the photographs, it is also not opening on my page also

I can't see your photo on my phone. But if I was on my laptop and click on your photo I can see it. Is there anything to do about the size of photo? just curious

23 hours ago, bprinceuk said:

still trying to learn how to post the photographs, it is also not opening on my page also

I can't see your photo on my phone. But if I was on my laptop and click on your photo I can see it. Is there anything to do about the size of photo? just curious