Cats & Dogs

Tywais

42 minutes ago, Ace of Pop said:

Can se them onApple Phone using an unstable Tapatalk,but the Visa Con app is no longer there in Apple Apps  It was perfect before this silly upgrade that's don nothing but annoy folks.. Where is te improved area,pray tell,I can't find it

No direct response from HQ yet, Ace, but sometimes they have to disable things ... while they sort things out...  time for doing that seems to vary.... 

We'll just have to bare with it...  sorry cannot add more than that.... it frustrates all of us, with these glitches. At least some things seem to be working better and easier....;) 

• Like 1

Here's the same image again...  When sorted we'll have a lot of clean up to do... where's Ron?:D

RvI3QTsWVX7MqwkzTy4xPW-kSQGyPU_C3ka1kLAw

If you guys having problems  can see it just post  "yes".

I sometimes forget when posting from Google Photos to take them out of the "archived" areas, I am wondering if that makes a difference....???? 

• Like 2

Here's the same image again...  When sorted we'll have a lot of clean up to do... where's Ron?[emoji3]

RvI3QTsWVX7MqwkzTy4xPW-kSQGyPU_C3ka1kLAwrU0vQMSozVOWmju6e4fmXEbb5lHcr9PtObxSr3D3SuNy3n3_yOxwhzF0gfXRQGbtpNyz5ZBd7tVDCVYhCowx-Ix00y_6VIq5gmXvld14LvjkGEDAkCoG45_JvPChDwxz19aIkgEGOrb9f3z04pnQHwhjWYuZSUklsPrv1EAZUKMUFqDzNprrlqqFDoER-cc_nh6L1jQhELlSpvLPLzm93pgn44-0bqNTtHRXsflTMVVfNM3OdG-NqBy5SYVp8WPWZcM6ddRnTFpRBoi2LGsMGvsvwmURvBQv92ZTzNo5mMdnQqpjdXsZ8SrbmF5zhjCwmVd41mw2hApXPNzuCUuY91HwUdQqYhHESToY0f5pQyuQPrggiBmu5OZiil-pCD-8GDXamkew-6beZtB4eQQigVDvaEjx61SWrIGisK06zpraDLe3gnD6QL3JaIhtg-k4TIGnjadFjAGUQ-pWs382tsVLpKIv8mHKez_Io0ho3gSWBIUjfA2c6g1jN7UOYUwikBlSBhcLNXvMBrQ5wDc0GXoidqXyQOhDHma7UuKVT3waa_pm163EIqTx=w966-h644-no

If you guys having problems  can see it just post  "yes".

I sometimes forget when posting from Google Photos to take them out of the "archived" areas, I am wondering if that makes a difference....???? 

Sir yes sir !

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Privacy settings ,any ideas?..

If you use iPhone, go to setting >notification>Thaivisa connect> then choose show on lock screen. By this matter, if the app collapse you won't get any notification on your lock screen. If the sound notification bothers you, turn it off. FYI, I am not expert, you want to help

OK  .... some of these problems it might be worth posting in the support area...

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/forum/19-forum-support-desk/

We'll let this all stand for a few days just in case anyone needs to read..... 

I just reposted the original image on the last page.... can one of you check it and see if it shows now! 

Edited by samuijimmy
I just reposted the original image on the last page
  • Like 1

OK  .... some of these problems it might be worth posting in the support area...

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/forum/19-forum-support-desk/

We'll let this all stand for a few days just in case anyone needs to read..... 

I just reposted the original image on the last page.... can one of you check it and see if it shows now! 

As I mentioned right after you posted it. I saw it just fine