Cats & Dogs

Tywais

It's good example, looks like it just came out of the factory. Taking lens was a bit hazy though so I found a new one on eBay and now it should be good for a few more years. Such a delight to shoot with. If you are prepared to go for the more recent, and a little more plastic 124 or 124G, there are plenty on eBay at reasonable prices. And the biggest stockist of film on eBay just happens to live in Bangkok!

Peek a boo.... my neighbours cats out in full force this morning while I was trying to start sorting the garden!

IMG_3427.JPG

IMG_3428.JPG

The tabby ones don't come over as much! All five here if you look closely! w00t.gif

IMG_3445.JPG

I think they are going to like the freshly dug soil....whistling.gif

Edited by samuijimmy
  • Like 2

Cat nap, super cheap store at Bang Rong, Phuket

This is one of the things I really like in Thailand. Animals can feel relaxed with us, larger brain animals.

2013-07-07_21-57-20.jpg

F1 is the only thing I watch from the TV. Today I wanted to take a pictures of the bar where I go to watch the races.

One of the photos got photobombed by a dog named Chelsea.

2013-07-07_18-37-02.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

The first time I encountered these guys on the trail, they came running like they were out for blood. The thing is, I like dogs and they were acting just like my dogs, so I stopped and called them over. They were a bit shy at first but soon got over it.thumbsup.gif

I notice you were wearing your gloves..thumbsup.gif

Edited by Dancealot

The first time I encountered these guys on the trail, they came running like they were out for blood. The thing is, I like dogs and they were acting just like my dogs, so I stopped and called them over. They were a bit shy at first but soon got over it.thumbsup.gif

I notice you were wearing your gloves..thumbsup.gif

Maybe my mt. bike gloves taste good.wink.png