Chiang Mai To Udon Thani - Alternative Companies To Arcade "vip" Bus

freedomnow

Hi, just a quick question. Has anyone travelled from Chiang Mai to Udon overnight on an alternative true VIP bus that is not the alternate days companies at Arcade bus station ? I just read that both companies' buses are quite bad and nothing like the BKK CM VIP grade ones....

I read maybe there was one that leaves from a different location in Chiang Mai perhaps ?

Thanks in advance to anyone who has the latest info !

Edited by freedomnow

nakornchai air is the only bus company I will ever get on a bus with for both comfort and saftey reasons.

NCA or Narkonchai Air does not have a bus from Chiang Mai to Udon. But I do agree, They are the only bus company that I take. If they do not goe where I want to then I'll drive myself.

nakornchai air is the only bus company I will ever get on a bus with for both comfort and saftey reasons.

NCA or Narkonchai Air does not have a bus from Chiang Mai to Udon. But I do agree, They are the only bus company that I take. If they do not goe where I want to then I'll drive myself.

Sorry was unaware of this, I would get a bus as close as possible and take a punt on a local bus for the rest of the trip.

I think Chan Tour run from Chiang Mai.

Used them many times from Udon to Bkk & return, comfortable and not speed merchants.

Chan Tour Co Ltd

149/27-8 Chang Khlan Tumbol Changkhlan Amphoe Mueang Chiang Mai Chiang Mai 5010

Tel: 053274721

Open Daily 06:00-20:30

Edited by Tafia