Unregistered Bike

EVO

My "Big" bike isnt registered and thus doesnt have a plate.

I know this is normal practice here however dodgy it may be. My question is simple. Does anybody know a shop where i can buy a plate to stick on the back of my bike??

Cheers guys. Anybody going to Pattaya Bike Week??

buy a plate or buy registration??

I had my bike for 2 years before i registered it,because the price is a joke..60K.But I wouldnt advise doing it now.

If you have an accident and try to claim on insurance with a false plate, u will be in doo-doo land!

BTW.its hard enough trying to get a new plate made if u loose the old one(even if its registered).

Edited by Skyline

Yeah, thats both interesting and screwed up. I know the whole unregistered thing is a farce, and anywhere with any sence would crack down on it, if for no other reason than insurance claims, but we all know it will never happen here.

So what happened down there at bike week?

I road down to Pattaya with a few guy for the bike show and a few had no plates went through 3 police road blokes from udon area to pattaya and no one seem to care that they had no plates on. But I would be interested in hearing how many and what type of bikes were confiscated. Maybe someone had a shopping list. Anyone hear of any bikes getting stolen over the weekend

We also went thru couple checks on way down but just waved thru. It was the checks right in Pats that were the problem. Don't know the numbers first hand or makes but apparently all types. From info of friend who was at station on another matter they said 34.

My "Big" bike isnt registered and thus doesnt have a plate.

I know this is normal practice here however dodgy it may be. My question is simple. Does anybody know a shop where i can buy a plate to stick on the back of my bike??

Cheers guys. Anybody going to Pattaya Bike Week??

Aye lad, aye! It's right dodgy!