Hotel Security Prevents Bag-Snatch From Russian Tourist

Rimmer

Hotel Security prevents Russian bag-snatch in North Pattaya

russian-31.jpg

PATTAYA:--A pair of alert Hotel Security Guards prevents another bag snatch involving a Russian Tourist early on Saturday Morning.

Just after 7am, Mrs. Alexandra Volkova aged 26 had left her Hotel, the Diana Garden Resort, to purchase items at a nearby 7-eleven convenience store. As she walked back to the hotel, she encountered a 25 year old Thai Male on a Yamaha Fino motorbike who pulled up beside her and attempted to steal her handbag.

Security Guards at the Hotel, which was only a few meters away from the incident, rushed to Mrs. Volkova’s assistance and managed to prevent the bag snatch. Although they were unable to detain the suspect, they contacted Police who were able to intercept him nearby.

Full story:http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/70878/hotel-security-prevents-russian-bag-snatch-north-pattaya/

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2013-01-19

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

in the morning at 7 a.m. at such a crowded place as Diana Resort....... zzzzz..... it's obvious you can't safely walk a single meter anymore in this town even during daytime hrs.

and the number of scumbags will continue to rise with every report about a successful robbery and even larger numbers of naive, clueless Russian or Chinese tourists pouring in....

in the morning at 7 a.m. at such a crowded place as Diana Resort....... zzzzz..... it's obvious you can't safely walk a single meter anymore in this town even during daytime hrs.

and the number of scumbags will continue to rise with every report about a successful robbery and even larger numbers of naive, clueless Russian or Chinese tourists pouring in....

Your implication is that the lady who was a victim of this attempted robbery was naive and clueless. Would that be because she went to a 7-11 in broad daylight in a busy part of the town?

• Like 1

I think that what Siam2007 is implying by "clueless " is more along the lines of "trusting" or "unsuspecting " ....being unaware that these incidents are commonplace in what they are fooled into believing is a 5 star tourist paradise .

to purchase items at a nearby 7-eleven

Why did she bring her handbag? It was nearby and they (7-eleven) do have plastic bags for her purchase. unsure.png

Anyway, good work by the security guards and the police. smile.png

Edited by Semper

Why did she bring her handbag? It was nearby and they (7-eleven) do have plastic bags for her purchase. unsure.png

Semper. She's a women..... enough said :D

sent from my Q6

in the morning at 7 a.m. at such a crowded place as Diana Resort.......

Is that area really busy at 7am? I'm in the centre of Jomtien and there aren't many people on the streets here at that time of day.

That said, this is the sort of crime that one might expect would happen in the evening or at night and for it to happen at 7am is indeed worrying.

Semper. She's a women..... enough said biggrin.png

sent from my Q6

I think you are referring that women are not smart?

This is simply not true, I think the opposite in many cases, just look around you, how many stupid farlangs fall for these smart women buffalo lies and ridiculous stories. .