Clouds

Kan Win

Calm before the storm (do you use that expression in English to describe when something is in labile status?)

2013-04-26_14-22-24.jpg

I might need to clean up my backup camera as well..

Calm before the storm (do you use that expression in English to describe when something is in labile status?)

I might need to clean up my backup camera as well..

yes looks a bit grainy, and a dark spot on left upper side... hopefully that is not internal!

The dirt is inside of the camera. It's an old Panasonic, which I used before.

The little engineer inside of my head is telling me that I should open the camera, see what is inside and clean it. After this put the camera back together and throw the obviously unneeded extra parts, which did not fit anywhere, away.

The dirt is inside of the camera. It's an old Panasonic, which I used before.

The little engineer inside of my head is telling me that I should open the camera, see what is inside and clean it. After this put the camera back together and throw the obviously unneeded extra parts, which did not fit anywhere, away.

cheesy.gif me thinks if you try that you might as well bin the whole camera! .... Not something I would dare to try!wink.png

From Ban Tai,Koh Phangan, looking toward Koh Samui....

attachicon.gifIMG_4359 (1000 x 562).jpg

Same cloud blink.png ?

Yes, rolleyes.gif .... same cloud, just that you got up ..... or should I say, staggered up from the table to get the top of the cloud!!! tongue.pngbiggrin.png

So we are eagerly awaiting more pics.... from, your onward trip to Chumpon and Hau Hin....and now where???? wink.png

Edited by samuijimmy

What do you guys see in this pic???

Scary!

See the eye on the left of the statue.... and the mouth? .... scary indeed! The cloud monster !

Your imagination is certainly better than mine. Can't see anything even after it being pointed out. How did you do on your Rorschach test? biggrin.png

To many text blocks there to respond....within response above...wink.png

So no one but me can see the eye to the left of the shoulder..... ? (pupil looking upwards) ...... My eyesight must worse than I thought... or my imagination! w00t.gifwhistling.gif

Then a mouth by the hand~?

IMG_2231.JPG

• Like 1

To many text blocks there to respond....within response above...wink.png

So no one but me can see the eye to the left of the shoulder..... ? (pupil looking upwards) ...... My eyesight must worse than I thought... or my imagination! w00t.gifwhistling.gif

Then a mouth by the hand~?

Yes! I thought i made that clear and it was obvious!

A large diabolical mean looking face hides behind the buddah and looks me straight in the eye..