Beer In Thailand

Kan Win

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And those last two are BEER????

offtopic.gifofftopic.gif

Well he (DAL) did finish off all the beer! tongue.pngbiggrin.png ... we don't have a tread for "cocktails" ....so.... had to put it somewhere! tongue.pngoh dear I'm in trouble now~!!!! w00t.gif

Like me I am always blamed for something or another, so cheer up samuijimmy have one on me at this bar in Kan, a Beer and not those fancy, nancy drinks that have been posted above by .................................................burp.gif Party a lot drunk.gif

large.jpg

Win, who else could post such rubbish w00t.gif

Edited by Kan Win

offtopic.gifofftopic.gif

cheesy.gif Finally someone noticed 2 cocktails, Margarita's by the way, where posted by two fellow posters on a beer threadbiggrin.png.

Please spare me! Jimmy started it!! He should be punished.beatdeadhorse.gif . Please don't be too rough on him.whistling.gif

offtopic.gifofftopic.gif

Well he (DAL) did finish off all the beer! tongue.pngbiggrin.png ... we don't have a tread for "cocktails" ....so.... had to put it somewhere! tongue.pngoh dear I'm in trouble now~!!!! w00t.gif

Like me I am always blamed for something or another, so cheer up samuijimmy have one on me at this bar in Kan, a Beer and not those fancy, nancy drinks that have been posted above by .................................................burp.gif Party a lot drunk.gif

Win, who else could post such rubbish w00t.gif

Where's the beer in YOUR shot, KanWin.w00t.gif . You still have a few odd ones on your homepage rolleyes.gif .

Pai 2013 Yoma Hotel, excellent viewthumbsup.gif

attachicon.gifIMG_3523.JPG

So is this your best shot of Pai?.... What about the Hot springs I suggested you go too, ? You should have been able to have warm beer there... 555 tongue.pngbiggrin.png

I only see you complaining instead of contributing.coffee1.gif No sweat, Jimmy, i have got lots and i will give you the best piece of the Pai, later.wai.gif

Edited by Dancealot

Pai 2013 Yoma Hotel, excellent viewthumbsup.gif

attachicon.gifIMG_3523.JPG

So is this your best shot of Pai?.... What about the Hot springs I suggested you go too, ? You should have been able to have warm beer there... 555 tongue.pngbiggrin.png

I only see you complaining instead of contributing.coffee1.gif No sweat, Jimmy, i have got lots and i will give you the best piece of the Pai, later.wai.gif

Perhaps you should start a "cocktail thread" tongue.pngbiggrin.png ...whistling.gif

Hey I 'm outta new pics... you don't want to get too board at looking at the same ones I already posted, do you?..... giggle.gif

@Jimmy: We'll always have Samui. I always wanted to say this to someone i care aboutwub.png .

On of those nights at the new romantic restaurant we discovered together comes to mind.giggle.gif

I have this pic on my night stand. I secretly made this pic of you and my best friends when you where looking the other way.

This pic i left in it's original format especially for you to enjoy on your big screen

post-70928-0-80692000-1368547342_thumb.j

Anyone know where this beer shot was taken?

attachicon.gifIMG_2968.JPG

Here's a hint:

attachicon.gifIMG_2973.JPG

Chiang Beer factory in Chiang Mai? wink.pngwhistling.gif

Very clever, Jimmy. Very close but wrong it is in Chiang mai, you got that right! Another hint.

post-70928-0-22158700-1368882420_thumb.j

I caught a rare glimpse of this Chinese Panda feeling jolly good at the same place.

post-70928-0-70207900-1368882542_thumb.j

Edited by Dancealot

Anyone know where this beer shot was taken?

attachicon.gifIMG_2968.JPG

Here's a hint:

attachicon.gifIMG_2973.JPG

Chiang Beer factory in Chiang Mai? wink.pngwhistling.gif

Very clever, Jimmy. Very close but wrong it is in Chiang mai, you got that right! Another hint.

Ha those two images were not there a few minutes ago.... are you trying to mess with us?tongue.png

Edited by samuijimmy

Now for our Photo Members and others for your pleasure are the Beer Ladies from Kan.

Before one starts, there where no Singha Ladies giggle.gif in this photo shoot sad.png

Photos by me mate Pete using me camera in the Jolly Frog Garden

This one I call "Chang you very much"

large.jpg

This, "I have a cold coming on" "H-Achuuui"

large.jpg

The Beer that came in last place, witch beer was it?

Correct

64761837.jpg

from Win and friends w00t.gif

It is a shame these girls do not know how to pour beer, without getting half a glass of froth.

Beer should be slid gently down the inside of the glass!!

It is a shame these girls do not know how to pour beer, without getting half a glass of froth.

I don't really care of such little details in the overall picture smile.png

Once I thought of hiring on of there 'Singha girls' as I call them to my home to serve beer when my friend was coming to visit from the old world. Then casually just saying "Well, yes, this is how we drink beer here in Thailand".. must remember to do that one day.

"The old world" You are so romantic OIlinki.

Actually, they do know...because a real beer is always "crowned".

I am german, I should know! thumbsup.gif