Dentist Rawai Area

stevehaigh

I actually used tooth town once. Very professional and she is gentle. I'm a big girl when it come to dentists but she made it a good experience.

Next to the post office opposite the school on wiset rd. Just before Tesco.

i know the one, i'll stop by today. long overdue for a visit.

thx

i went to Tooth Town last night i had my filling which it turns out is on a crown. she didn't go very deep so i didn't need anesthetic and it was completely painless but i don't know if she actually got the root (pun intended) of the problem.

she didn't take xray or do much of an inspection, just started filling. i think the idea over here is to fix the cosmetic problems and not worry about what's actually going on.

maybe i need to find a place that does a proper checkup with xrays

i went to Tooth Town last night i had my filling which it turns out is on a crown. she didn't go very deep so i didn't need anesthetic and it was completely painless but i don't know if she actually got the root (pun intended) of the problem.

she didn't take xray or do much of an inspection, just started filling. i think the idea over here is to fix the cosmetic problems and not worry about what's actually going on.

maybe i need to find a place that does a proper checkup with xrays

I'm no Dentist thats for sure but sounds to me like she just covered the spot with some sort of composite material?

Check out the dentists at Bangkok Phuket (yes everyone I know, a little more expensive than others), Steve, when you head in the doors use the stairs on the right, they are there on the second level.

If it rots more underneath.............no bueno mi amigo.