What Is A Fake Male Sex Organ In Thailand?

Terry Newman

What are blokes supposed to use? Nobody is gonna convince me that an apple pie can do the job

I seem to recollect that in the movie "Portnoy's Complaint", the young protagonist availed himself of the (uncooked) liver which was on the menu for the family evening meal. I would imagine if it was straight out of the fridge you'd need to warm it up a little...

Edited by nisakiman

i can recollect from my time working in a sex toys shop, that fake male organs were a big seller among elderly men, before the invention of blue stud-boosting pills.

other than that, I can recollect that there were also fake female sexual organs. We had the kind that you had to inflate with air. For those who could not afford it, we had a secretly advise. Take a long drink glass and stuff it with a raw liver. . . don't forget to rinse it before you fry it in the pan . .

i can recollect from my time working in a sex toys shop, that fake male organs were a big seller among elderly men, before the invention of blue stud-boosting pills.

other than that, I can recollect that there were also fake female sexual organs. We had the kind that you had to inflate with air. For those who could not afford it, we had a secretly advise. Take a long drink glass and stuff it with a raw liver. . . don't forget to rinse it before you fry it in the pan . .

I have such a feeling that demand for raw liver gonna go up in the coming days.