Accomodation Below 10,000 A Month?

Ben9

Is there any gogo near Nirun ?

No. There are several bars nearby, but I don't recommend drinking near your home. Not to say, having affairs there. Just walk 300m to BigC, turn left and walk about 1km to BuaKhao or 2nd Road. It's a walking distance, trust me. Or there are motorbike taxis just near the gate of Nirun.

I was living nearby the Nirun (Soi Arunotai/9) for two years, renting a 2-storey house for 10k.

You may be curious to know, I have many friends living in Nirun and I visited their rooms often. Since that time I was living in other places, including Dark Side, Pratumnak, and Jomtien and now I'm really thinking about coming back -- to Nirun.

Most of the villages have one or several communal pools, and all of them security at the gate. Many are within half a mile from Sukhumvit, closer to WS than you in Jomtien. Soi Siam Country, Khao Talo, you name it, they all have Bahtbuses. What do you need a secure car park for, when you can park the car, and a couple of bikes on your own estate, and lock your gate?

Like I said, maybe some people like being miles from anywhere on gated community, but not me. I have a constant stream of 10B buses to Pattaya and beyond going past the front entrance to my building, I can even walk to/from Pattaya in about 40 minutes. And I have the beach and a large selection of restaurants within a couple of minutes' walk. And I have a view. These things are important to me.

The precondition of the OP was 10K rent max. I know of only one Condominium in Jomtien were one can rent a studio of 60+sqm for 10k, the Baan Suan Lalana. It's a very good one, but at the very end of Jomtien a long way from WS.

Maybe you need to look a bit harder? BSL is nice but I wouldnt want to live that far out either.

There are plenty of (relative) bargains in other more central buildings to be had by those who know how to look and how to negotiate. But dont bother asking farang estate agents for them as they usually only have the expensive places that cant be let any other way.

• 3 months later...