Fiber Optics: What Buildings Are Enabled In Pattaya?

nikkoid66

3BB is doing a great promotion for Fiber Optics plan (1290 baht for 20MB down, 3 MB up)

But there is no where to find a single place where Fiber Optics is installed.

They say that Soi Bocaow is wired, but where exactly?

If your building has Fiber Optics, could you list it in this thread so that we know where to go?

Here is the current promotion: http://www.3bb.co.th/product/product_detail.php?id=2253〈=en

So they start the promotion before having customers? On girl at 3bb Big C Extra told me that soi Bocaow is cabled...

Yeah, they tend to do that over here. There entire 3BB (Jasmine) infrastructure struggles under the expansion at the moment. Local HUB's and DSLAM's are on fibre for more than a year pattaya - wide. I'll recollect seeing them splicing fibre all over town actually, for a very long time.

Edited by JakeBKK

Anyone can confirm they have Fiber Optics in their condon complex?

soi bouakao running....got 50mb and 30mb in several places i own installed.....need to pay from street to your condo/house. 3bb refers to "private" company. so total setup incl. 3bb & fiber optic to the house can run around 15-20k. so far speed good and reliable...I will wait for True to be ready as they are cheaper for the fast ones for further units....PF.