English Speakers Of Phitsanulok

ByGeorge

I have lived in Phitsanulok for the best part of 15 months and I miss the opportunity to meet and talk. I am aware that a few English speakers get together at a lunch time every third Wednesday of the month and I have yet to have the opportunity to join with them, always assuming that they have no objection to that.

However I would like to be able to meet one evening per week with the view of holding a quiz nite or something like a debating society or even a book club. I am not interested in increasing the profits of the various beer companies but would welcome meeting other like-minded people for a social evening.

So are there sufficient English speakers living in the Phitsanulok area who would be interested?

i have only been at the amarin meeting on the 3rd wed of the month. this meeting has many english-speaking farangs. last time i was there was nov or dec.

that friday meeting sounds interesting, maybe i will go check it out.

Edited by chrgrims

I have lived in Phitsanulok for the best part of 15 months and I miss the opportunity to meet and talk. I am aware that a few English speakers get together at a lunch time every third Wednesday of the month and I have yet to have the opportunity to join with them, always assuming that they have no objection to that.

However I would like to be able to meet one evening per week with the view of holding a quiz nite or something like a debating society or even a book club. I am not interested in increasing the profits of the various beer companies but would welcome meeting other like-minded people for a social evening.

So are there sufficient English speakers living in the Phitsanulok area who would be interested?

Looks like we have 2 identical threads?

R21

Went looking for this rest/bar 'behind the bus station' in Phitsanulok last night but no success. Can anyone please help and be a little more specific than ' behind the bus station' given that the bus station has four sides. Apologies for this request - perhaps this is why I didn't get my pathfinders badge in the scouts.

Went looking for this rest/bar 'behind the bus station' in Phitsanulok last night but no success.

Don't know about the rest/bar, but there is this place nearby Pichit Bus Station with an unfortunate name!

:wacko:

post-77561-13597845178148_thumb.jpg

Edited by Route21

Went looking for this rest/bar 'behind the bus station' in Phitsanulok last night but no success. Can anyone please help and be a little more specific than ' behind the bus station' given that the bus station has four sides.

There's a ton of them around Phisanulok bus station. Not surprised you didn't spot which one was being mentioned. See Google map below:

post-77561-13597861368126_thumb.jpg

Went looking for this rest/bar 'behind the bus station' in Phitsanulok last night but no success. Can anyone please help and be a little more specific than ' behind the bus station' given that the bus station has four sides.

There's a ton of them around Phisanulok bus station. Not surprised you didn't spot which one was being mentioned. See Google map below:

Drive into bus station from main hwy,go around terminal then straight out on road, rest on left about 200m. Behind bus stat. you'll see Harmony condo development that's the street.

Drive into bus station from main hwy,go around terminal then straight out on road, rest on left about 200m. Behind bus stat. you'll see Harmony condo development that's the street.

This is very close to the church too. Continue another couple hundred meters and see the Free English Class sign. Tuesday evenings 6:30, mix of Thais and Americans.

This is very close to the church too. Continue another couple hundred meters and see the Free English Class sign. Tuesday evenings 6:30, mix of Thais and Americans.

Mormon scam,free Eng. lessons. Then ask for 10% of your income.

• 3 weeks later...