Land Transport Office: Detailed Directions, Please

Awohalitsiktoli

I can't seem to make the right turns to get to the Land Transport Office (LTO); I need a new drivers license. The challenge is that spagetti motorway where you are supposed to be able to make an easy U turn back to Pattaya, and where you can turn into the Regents International School, cross it and get to the LTO. Yes, I already found the map, but it is not helping me. I need somebody to give me some detailed information on how to make the turn at the "motorway." I am going there from Jomtien......down Thepprasit, turn left on Sukhumvit, then right at the elevated overpass leading to the motorway...when I get to the motorway intersection I get lost.....last time I ended up headed for Rayong, turned around and still did not manage to get on the side road that runs by the LTO. How the Hell do you do it? Thanks.

Here a video of how to get there

Look at around 2:45 as there is the u turn which you have to take

Btw: It is next to the Regent School

Note: This guy drives to North Pattaya and takes the 36 towards Rayong so he is not driving over the Nr 7 Highway

Edited by MJCM

Here a video of how to get there

Look at around 2:45 as there is the u turn which you have to take

Btw: It is next to the Regent School

Note: This guy drives to North Pattaya and takes the 36 towards Rayong so he is not driving over the Nr 7 Highway

Given my options, I think it will be easier to drive to North Pattaya and take HWY 36 to the place. Thanks for the video :) And thanks for all of the responses.

Yes, go up the 36 and just after the Big Bee Farm on your left is the exit to Bangkok (Route7). Stay on the 36 and keep right. You need the next U-turn which is a couple of hundred metres past the Bangkok exit and almost opposite the entrance to Regent's School on the other side of the road. Beware the big pothole as you make the u-turn and beware people doing a sneaky cut across from the Regent's. After you make the u-turn keep left and the turning is just after where the slip-road from the left joins the main road. I think these days it is signposted in English.