Bus From Chumphon To Pattaya?

thomas2969

If you go to the bus stop out on the highway (take the 329, from the centre of Chumphon, 6km west to the junction with highways 4 + 41, then travel 2km south down 41, bus stop is on western side of road) you can enquire there. Basically, you have to book a set on a Phuket - Pattaya bus, I suspect you pay for the entire trip.

The slower way ie. not direct - bus Chumphon - Sai Tai from ChokAnAn Tours, terminal is very close to the main 'wet' market, cost ~ 400B. From Sai Tai, big buses leave for North Pattaya every one or two hours, cost ~ 140B. AA

Good option, PattayaPhom

<Or get to Hua Hin as they go from there every two hours>

Catch slow train ex CHMPN ~0700 to HHin, cost ~ 45B, arr. ~ midday

Not sure how to walk from railway to minibus rank, couldn't be far, definitely not a 100B scam-taxi ride.

Then death-defying minibus to PATS, unless there are now big buses going direct, ~ 4hr journey. AA

If you go to the bus stop out on the highway (take the 329, from the centre of Chumphon, 6km west to the junction with highways 4 + 41, then travel 2km south down 41, bus stop is on western side of road) you can enquire there. Basically, you have to book a set on a Phuket - Pattaya bus, I suspect you pay for the entire trip.

The slower way ie. not direct - bus Chumphon - Sai Tai from ChokAnAn Tours, terminal is very close to the main 'wet' market, cost ~ 400B. From Sai Tai, big buses leave for North Pattaya every one or two hours, cost ~ 140B. AA

Thank you for the helpful Informations. thumbsup.gif

Or get to Hua Hin as they go from there every two hours

There is also a ferry service between Hua Hin and Pattaya.

Just now i found about the Lomprayah Company they do offer a Route: Chumphon (10:15 am) to Hua Hin (5:00 pm) for about 1.000 THB per way. But how to go from Hua Hin to Pattaya on the same day?

Ferry Service between Hua Hin and Pattaya, are you sure? Can you give me a www link?smile.png

Hua Hin to Pattaya by taxi i think it will spend about 4 hours and will be expensive?blink.png

Regards

Thomas

Edited by thomas2969

Thank you for the helpful Informations. thumbsup.gif

Or get to Hua Hin as they go from there every two hours

There is also a ferry service between Hua Hin and Pattaya.

Just now i found about the Lomprayah Company they do offer a Route: Chumphon (10:15 am) to Hua Hin (5:00 pm) for about 1.000 THB per way. But how to go from Hua Hin to Pattaya on the same day?

Ferry Service between Hua Hin and Pattaya, are you sure? Can you give me a www link?smile.png

Hua Hin to Pattaya by taxi i think it will spend about 4 hours and will be expensive?blink.png

Regards

Thomas

www.thailivingferry.com

seems it is not operating now

Go to the bus station in Chumphon near the market and get a ticket to bangkok" southern terminal and then you can get a bus strait to Pattaya from there. The Rooung Reung Buses run about ever half hour to Pattaya. Easy....

Good one, thank. thumbsup.gif

Another choice. Nok air go (10:00 am-11:10 am) from Chumphon airport to Don Muang. But is there any (maybe private) not that expensive bus Service from Don Muang to Pattaya available? rolleyes.gif

Have to agree on the ferry across the Gulf - scary. Having done Chumphon-BKK a couple of times (once on the sloooow train - never again), I cant say that I would overly thrilled to do Phuket-Patts in a single trip : any money saved on the cost of flights would disappear as soon as I got to a bar ;)

Another choice. Nok air go (10:00 am-11:10 am) from Chumphon airport to Don Muang. But is there any (maybe private) not that expensive bus Service from Don Muang to Pattaya available? rolleyes.gif

Warning: Check flight availability and consider booking well in advance. The flights often sell out fast. Chumphon is the jump off point for those that swim with the fishes. The flight option is good but disappointment is lurking if not well planned.

• Like 1