Does Airport Plaze Have Trainers For A Bigfoot?

finy

Are there sasquatches in Thailand? I thought they were only on the west coast of North America.

However, I could have sworn I saw one on Jomptien beach near Pattaya. Some here say they see them regularly on Loi Kroh in the evening.

I've learned that finding big anything is difficult in Thailand. I'm just glad that I brought enough bras and shoes when I came from Canada 3 months ago. Unless they are the crappy junk that you see everywhere, shoes seem more expensive in Thailand than they are in North America.

Robinsons at Airport Plaza

The sports shop at the back of KSK (3rd floor)

All sell size 13US (size 12UK) shoes and trainers, but not in every style.

went to KSK a few weeks ago - nothing in sneaks, they had 1 pair hickers in size 13 , we all had a good laugh at how narow it was

same thing at Robinsons -- I guess it is hit or miss but I have been here for many years and no luck -- the only way I find is to order from US but very expensive because of shiping and customs and when I go back my infrequent times to US I just stockup

went to KSK a few weeks ago - nothing in sneaks, they had 1 pair hickers in size 13 , we all had a good laugh at how narow it was

Just to double check - was this at the sports section of Central Department Store, or was it Sports World, the shop/store on the third floor? Sports World has a larger selection.

Posted 2012-08-13 21:19:06

Head north from Chang Puak gate and when you see some white elephants on the opposite (right) side, pull over. There is a group of shoe shops there (on the left side going north) that have nice slip ons and dress shoesto size 13. One shop told me they can do custom work as well.

Unquote

credit to T_Dog

Hi,

The above is extracted from a previous topic and various posts.

I have the same situation in that I find it difficult to find larger shoes that may fit me. Admittedly I already a good pair of trainers, so really look for sports sandals or casual slip-ons. I drove up to these shops the other day and found a perfect fit of some rubber slip ons, comfortable and cool, even had an ankle strap. There were lots of other types of shoe ware there so you may just be lucky if you have the time to look at all of the shops.

Good luck

Gladiator

Just to double check - was this at the sports section of Central Department Store, or was it Sports World, the shop/store on the third floor? Sports World has a larger selection.

Sports world -- I go there every couple of months or so -- no luck