Stickers Printing Shop

sunnyhor

I am looking for a sticker printing shop in Chiang Mai.

I would like to print some logos stickers for my bakery shop to stick it in the cake boxes.

I have the templates but wondering where can I find a shop for the printing? Any friends in here can share?

Small stickers about 3cmX3cm in big quantities.

TIA

At the Big C near the airport is a print shop . Down stairs next to Black Canyon on the way out. They did a good job for me. 150 Bt for about 100 6cm x 6 cm stickers

Wowwww friend. Thank you very much. This is very helpful!!! Cheers!

** Is the Big C you mentioned at Mae Hia, Muang, Hang Dong?

Edited by sunnyhor

I was also looking for just the same thing, but I need the graphic design also. Do you think that they provide this?

The price mentioned sounds reasonable. Any idea about the quality?

Graphic design? As in your have your own design to be printed out? Me too

• 11 months later...

I spent the day today bouncing around trying to find a bunch of print shops recommended on Thai Visa. Many are closed or moved, I could not find them, including the ones at Big C and Airport Plaza.

I did find Paper HQ on Singharat Rd in the old city, I was able to find them on Google maps. On the same street are a few different sticker printers. I was impressed with them. The one that I finally decided on is called CM.Graphic Group as they do some different papers and laminates that I couldn't get elsewhere. The owner does not speak English but her brother Pop does. The shop number is 053-814470. They are in the corner at the other end of the soi from Paper HQ.

You will find if you want stickers or flag banners that if they do the corel/photoshop/illustrator design for you it will be approx 300 to 500bt on top. And that should include the design being handed to you on cd or stick....to print where you like in future.

Just something to be aware of when you get a quote.

Cheap printing on say a flag means you will get one "pass" of the vinyl through the inks....the result is that your banner will fade into insignificance in this sun in 6 months. For an extra 100bt/m2 you get the "two" pass high quality which will retain its colour depth for 2yr plus.

On stickers, ask for 3M, cheap stickers lose their stick before you even get them home, with greasy surfaces, and glass forget it.

3M sticks like sh1t

I have some cheap ones that are ok with rubber glue.

Forget the name but a big place for all your printing needs, on the corner of the 3 kings at the lights. Don't go after 3pm, its like school assembly there.

I also use what was rattanakul press,next door to siam tv, a couple of youngsters there,used them for 3yrs on graphic design.

But most of the graphics use separate printers and they are everywhere,look around santitham many, or behind the cm gate market.

Hope some of that lot helps

I second the print shop that eyecatcher is referring to. The name is Jarus Business Printing.

Coming from the moat you turn left on Rajawithi, at Siam Commercial Bank. Go through the 2nd stop light. 3 kings is on your left. Jarus Business Printing is on your right.