February 28, 200620 yr Anyone using a Search Engine Software that support Thai Character, and very happy with it ? My customers need a good search engine for their file repository (Windows/Unix), but are not satisfy with the results they are getting from their current technology. Any recommendation ?
February 28, 200620 yr I’ve used Matt’s and it works very well: http://www.scriptarchive.com/search.html I’ve also heard that these folks were pretty good also: http://www.free-scripts.net/cgi/searching.shtml As you know, always be careful when using free software, especially “scripting”. Hope this Helps,
March 1, 200620 yr Author I’ve used Matt’s and it works very well:http://www.scriptarchive.com/search.html I’ve also heard that these folks were pretty good also: http://www.free-scripts.net/cgi/searching.shtml As you know, always be careful when using free software, especially “scripting”. Hope this Helps, Thanks Bytes. I'm more looking at a commercially supported solution, as my customers put it "Money is no issue"
March 1, 200620 yr Your client sounds like a great individual with understanding and considerable forethought?? Another suggestion would be to pose your question to the following forum: http://www.webdeveloper.com/forum/index.php? Although your client wants Thai, someone here is bound to be of assistances. Regards,
Create an account or sign in to comment