England V Brazil Wednesday 6/2/2013

Neeeko

Hello does anyone know what channel they will be showing the England V Brazil friendly on Wednesday? (or Thursday Thai time)

I know its going to be late at night and I have work in the morning so does anyone know if they will be showing a replay on Thursday at all also? (preferably after 5.30pm Thur)

Thanks

[Are you saying that all televised games are always shown in the Bangkok Post? If so, stop being such a tight wad gooner, buy a copy and you post the details.

biggrin.png

They don't sell it in the Middle East numbnuts.

wink.png

Silly me, i should have guessed you were in the middle east. rolleyes.gif

Pretty solid performance that. If not for a culmination of calamities at the back that led to their goal, could have been an even more convincing win.

Under Hodgson now that's 8 wins, 4 draws and 1 loss, with a win ratio of 61.5%. Early days of course and some fairly meaningless games in there, but still, with the expectations England fans have - which contrary to popular belief amongst detractors - is not really very high, feel satisfied that he is doing at least as well as any of the foreign managers have managed recently, if not a bit better. Wilshere and Walcott were particularly effective.

[Are you saying that all televised games are always shown in the Bangkok Post? If so, stop being such a tight wad gooner, buy a copy and you post the details.

biggrin.png

They don't sell it in the Middle East numbnuts.

wink.png

Silly me, i should have guessed you were in the middle east. rolleyes.gif

You should at least have guessed there was a reason why I didn't just look in it myself.

Wilshere man of the match. And he can only get better. What a gem.

World beaters. I wouldn't be surprised if they won the World Cup! rolleyes.gif

This is what i mean about the detractors. Express the tiniest merest hint of satisfaction in the team (which lets face it, if it can't be expressed having just beaten Brazil, albeit a friendly, when can it?) and out they spring with the "oh my gawd, you're so arrogant, you think your team is so good don't you?"

Err no, we don't. All that stuff, most likely just the product of an inferiority complex. wink.png

• Like 1

World beaters. I wouldn't be surprised if they won the World Cup! rolleyes.gif

This is what i mean about the detractors. Express the tiniest merest hint of satisfaction in the team (which lets face it, if it can't be expressed having just beaten Brazil, albeit a friendly, when can it?) and out they spring with the "oh my gawd, you're so arrogant, you think your team is so good don't you?"

Err no, we don't. All that stuff, most likely just the product of an inferiority complex. wink.png

biggrin.png I really think the rest of the British Isles are making absolute "boobs" (hope thats allowed MrB!!) of themselves these days with this whole pysstake about supposed English arrogance. Especially when even if they get as much as a hint of a result against us they rub it in ad naueum and celebrate like they've won the f*ckin world cup.

NB We don't want to hear even the merest of hints that the jocks are even remotely good at anything or a showing of national pride lest you be labelled an arrogant nationalistic ignorant thug!

wai2.gif

The jokes actually somewhat turned around

• Like 1