Four Deputy Bangkok Governors Resign

george

Four deputy Bangkok governors resign

BANGKOK: -- All four deputy Bangkok governors tendered their resignations on Tuesday to pave the way for a major reshuffle inside the Bangkok Metropolitan Administration (BMA).

The advisors' team of Bangkok Governor Apirak Kosayodhin also tendered their resignations to faciliate the governor's reshuffle plan.

"The decided to resign to give me a free hand on the reshuffle inside the city hall," Mr. Apirak told journalists.

He said he already had appropriate candidates to file in targeted positions in mind, and believed to have concluded the reshuffle plan by this coming Friday or next Monday.

The Bangkok governor from the Democrat Party did not rule out the possibility of inviting outsiders and non-Democrat personnel to work for the BMA.

--TNA 2006-02-28

Yes, Astral, that was my first response, too. But a CEO needs four nearly-chief executives to split up the duties, often (executive vice presidents, kind of) if it's a really big operation. I don't know what the duties are, but if they're running a lot of operations of Bangkok, you might have a CFO, a COO, and maybe even a cook.

.........you might have a CFO, a COO, and maybe even a cook.

:o:D:D

On a more serious note, the USA, large as it is,

only has ONE vice president.

Edited by astral

Yes, Astral, that was my first response, too. But a CEO needs four nearly-chief executives to split up the duties, often (executive vice presidents, kind of) if it's a really big operation. I don't know what the duties are, but if they're running a lot of operations of Bangkok, you might have a CFO, a COO, and maybe even a cook.

Presumably there is a reduced demand for bottle-washers, following recent crack-downs, on alcoholic-drinks & bar-opening hours. :o

could have a few more, so like this New Orleans can get some relief after six months, but the only vice president is too busy :o

francois

could have a few more, so like this New Orleans can get some relief after six months, but the only vice president is too busy :D

francois

It was all un-forseen is the excuse,

but the latest tapes say otherwise.............. :o