Water Distiller - Where To Buy

BuffaloRescue

well sorry I didn't include more reputable sources

Here is a better one

http://www.who.int/water_sanitation_health/dwq/nutdemineralized.pdf

I am with you on RO being a good choice. A quality RO setup.

Yeah you seem to be right PH does not change with charcoal. interesting

Yes that one is better thanks. Although they point out most of the quoted research has methodology problems there's some good info in there particularly regarding Ca, Mg and fluoride but mostly geared toward public systems. This quote sums it up though IMO - '

"Although drinking water, with some rare exceptions, is not the major source

of essential elements for humans, its contribution may be important for several
reasons. The modern diet of many people may not be an adequate source of
minerals and microelements."
And IMO remineralizing treated water might improve the taste but unlikely to reverse existing dietary deficiencies. No harm tho it's cheap, easy and I do it. Clearly the risks of drinking untreated drinking water far outweigh any risk of mineral deficiency.
2 Leos a day keeps my doctor away.

Well we are talking Indonesian water that is being filtered since I am still in Indonesia but learning here since I will be coming sooner rather than later. But the thing I forgot to mention which I should have was that I had a kidney transplant in Singapore in 2007 so I do take meds to reduce my immune system so my body does not reject my 3rd kidney and that is probably why I had the problems I did but still the water should be totally clean of everything so I really do not know, I am 56 on meds to reduce my immune system, I stick to the bottled water and the bottled Corona.

Over the past 27 years I have only lived in 2 places, BKK and Jakarta so brushing my teeth and taking a shower with the local water has never been a problem. I do remember back 28 years I and crew members were in PNG and staying at the best hotel in Port Moresby but all still had problems with that hotel water, probably something in the pipes.

What is the difference between water you buy for a battery and distilled water?