Ferang Female ######!

impy_la_blimpy

Hey travelgirl & welcome. Finding Nat's "speciments" may prove a bit difficult. I know from experience thats she likes a drink or two & probably doesn't know where she left them :o

Glad your enjoying the forum & it's good to know that the girly section is growing steadily, we try to keep it civilised, a bit saucy & as fun as possible. Anyones welcome here, as long as they know how to play nice :D

Just out of curiosity, how did you find the forum, what kind of internet search etc?

Boo

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know from experience thats she likes a drink or two & probably doesn't know where she left them :D

hahaha and yes, alcohol contributes to make men more attractive too :o (well, the reverse is the same too :D )

a mere search on yahoo with key words of "thailand+forum+expat" will top your website as the first in the list :D

such a fame!!! :D

hahaha and yes, alcohol contributes to make men more attractive too  :o  (well, the reverse is the same too  :D )

I guess you know the joke:

A couple is in a car and driving by an advertisement board for beer.

On the board, a nice looking girl and a well known brand of beer.

The girl asks her boyfriend:

"Do you think if I drink a six pack of that beer, I will look like her?"

"No, but if I do it, you will sure do,..." :D

I did not know it worked the opposite way.

Thanks for the information.

Boo Posted on Fri 2004-04-02, 14:25:29

I know from experience thats she likes a drink or two & probably doesn't know where she left them

Nat, where are you? :D :D

"It certainly is difficult for a single Western career woman anywhere in Asia to have a fulfilling life," says David Bailey, a counsellor in Bangkok with Psychological Services International."

Please advise lol

Cheers

Imp

sounds to me like he's trying to plant the seed of insecurity and drum up new business.

After I said I don't fancy Thai men (generally coz they're way too short), the other day I saw the most gorgeous half thai-half farang guy on the BTS. Almost broke out into song but thought better of it :o

hey bangkokbee :D

Some of the half-thai half-farang men are gorgeous. Will never forget two brothers (american-thai) I once met on samet - beautiful speciments, could easily pass as calvin klein models and were oblivious of their looks (just a bit too young for me) :D

Speciment is the plural of specimen according to Natty. :D She musta got the hots reliving the experience.

Imp

sounds to me like he's trying to plant the seed of insecurity and drum up new business.

I could not agree more with Mango Head :D

and sad thing is, it may well work...

since this article as been released, yet more people came to me to ask me how I could manage to live in Bangkok (or in Asia) as a single farang female :D .

Some ever asked to me if i already considered going back home to find a mate :o

if expat women (farang or not) are commented everyday on the drawbacks and difficulties of singlehood in asia, and told all the stories of cheating husband in LOS (or beyond), brainwashing may well end working... and the population of depressed, insecure or paranoid expat females, will still be on the rise :D

power of gossips/words of the mouth are always so powerful :D [/font]

hahaha and yes, alcohol contributes to make men more attractive too  :o   (well, the reverse is the same too   :D )

(...)

Hi Blue Cat

(I love your avatar!!!)

Yup, it DOES work the opposite way too... :D

... do not tell us you have never witnessed (or experienced) any example of the above statement ... :D

QUOTE (Bluecat @ Fri 2004-04-02, 19:22:09)

QUOTE (travelgirl @ Fri 2004-04-02, 14:46:18)

hahaha and yes, alcohol contributes to make men more attractive too    (well, the reverse is the same too    )

(...)

Fraid she's right Bluecat, certainly does work the other way. Hands up girls, who has been p*ssed & got talking to some guy who you thought was an adonis, then when you next see them, sober, turns into a minger? :o

you mean when you wake up with your arm around something that your first reaction is to gnaw your arm off rather than wake it up. I hate that when that happens. Or even worse my last night on soi cowboy I woke up with both arms pinned down. :D:o

And I was the only needing a shave! :D

Welcome travelgirl! Keep your chin up, the only people who find themselves lonely are the ones who don't make any effort at all.

As for the meeting a cute guy at night only to find he's a dog the next day. Well, fortunately for me, I no longer have to contend with that stuff as the guy I wake up with every day is still cute! :o . But, I must say, there was one particular happy hour in Uni with a guy I thought was awfully cute, turned out, he was just awful :D

Finding Nat's "speciments" may prove a bit difficult. I know from experience thats she likes a drink or two & probably doesn't know where she left them :D

:D Boo you know me too well.

Dr reliving the experience gets me sliding off my chair :D but in this case I have imp to blame. She got me quite squiffy and followed the slavic writing rule "write the way you speak" :o

travelgirl welcome and watch out for those beer goggles, they can be very deceptive :D

• 2 weeks later...

Thai men well you will be paying for it like Farrang guys make no mistake about that. You will be putting your hands in your pocket one way or another.

It makes no difference your a woman your a Farrang. End of.

Western guys! There are plenty missing a real relationship and a conversation. You have that over Thai women hands down.

If anything I would stick with your own. I think any woman paying for a guy goes against the grain we are used to paying for farrang women in our former relationships at home your not unless you have been very unfortunate.

Probably not, he spouts the usual garbage most ignorant white guys spout about western women with non-white men.

If anything I would stick with your own.

Sorry Montana, if you are any indication of what I am missing by being married to a Thai, I'll stick with the Thai. :o

if you are any indication of what I am missing by being married to a Thai, I'll stick with the Thai. :o

Believe me, he is not.

He is just representative of 99% of the farang in Thailand, not all of them posting in this forum though,... :D:D

Believe me, he is not.

He is just representative of 99% of the farang in Thailand, not all of them posting in this forum though,... :o:D

99% bluecat? Seems a bit hard, don't you think?? I've met some nice farang men living in Thailand.... Don't you think 85% might be more fair? :D

• 1 month later...

Dear Imp,

Take a look at who wrote the commentary you are concerned about...

It is a therapist... a male therapist at that.

I am glad you wrote your question to find a counter point of view.

I have never had a problem in finding interesting men to date; and no problem in finding other women to be friends with. I believe anyone who has a problem *culturing* romance and friendships simply has a problem.

In my personal experience, Thai people are the most friendly and loving people I have ever encountered... and I have traveled throughout the world and lived periods of time in a number of countries.

IMHO, and with all other things being equal, I feel one's "luck" with romance and friendships is of their own making, Hon.

-purrrrr :o

IMHO, and with all other things being equal, I feel one's "luck" with romance and friendships is of their own making, Hon.

Very, very true,

Unfortunately, when your brain get screwed up by some chemical imbalances generated by your "relationship', everything having any sense gets thrown off the window.

For better or for worse,...

Unfortunately, when your brain get screwed up by some chemical imbalances generated by your "relationship', everything having any sense gets thrown off the window. -bluecat

Bluecat,

yes... I agree with you... have been affected that way more than once... unfortunately.

Once it reached that point it was hard to make much sense of anything...

I mean to say though... without those kinds of interfering issues by saying "with all other things being equal".

-purrrrr