Sending Money To Thailand Bank From Canada

Hello. Does anyone have knoweldge of how to send or a bank in Canada that I can use to send money to my bank in thailand(Bangkok Bank) I know about western-union and they very expensive

I would like to just go to a bank in Canada abd send the money to my bank in Thailand. Any help would be appricated.

Thanks

You should be able to do it.

I think you will have to work out the exchange and send it in CDN$ though and have it converted there. TD Bank told me they don't deal in Thai baht at all but CDN$ no pompem with conversion once in Thailand.

Suggest they use the SWIFT system.

You should be able to do it.

I think you will have to work out the exchange and send it in CDN$ though and have it converted there. TD Bank told me they don't deal in Thai baht at all but CDN$ no pompem with conversion once in Thailand.

Suggest they use the SWIFT system.

I use my Royal Bank for most transfers when it's needed. Yes, they use the swift method.

Just a simple wire transfer Can - Thai. Fast and convientant.

Also, HBC bank also does it.

WU sucks you dry, but what do you expect.

Contact me if you need more info, be happy to point out other places.

Hello. Does anyone have knoweldge of how to send or a bank in Canada that I can use to send money to my bank in thailand(Bangkok Bank) I know about western-union and they very expensive

I would like to just go to a bank in Canada abd send the money to my bank in Thailand. Any help would be appricated.

Thanks

The cheapest and fastest is Bank of Montreal. Cost is $25.00 and have checked balance by phone and usually less than 48hrs. Once less than 24.

• 5 years later...