Public Warehouse Challenged To Conduct Random Inspections Of Rice

webfact

sprayed with insecticide until distributed to buyers

I suspect there would be those who would say rice, that is milled rice, sprayed with insectside was no longer fit for human comsumtion.

Consider would you like to eat it?

How can a pile of sacks of rice be sprayed? Surely they must fumigate with gas not spray?

That might seem a bit too sophisticated and ... waaay toooo expensive for the LOS, but hey, is just rice, right?

I suspect there would be those who would say rice, that is milled rice, sprayed with insectside was no longer fit for human comsumtion.

Kinda like up here in Esaan with watermelons. They shoot them up with red dye before taking them to the market.

You serious?

I'm serious as a heart attack. Like the chicken houses down in Chonburi, they shoot up the chickens every night with steroids thousands die each day. Some of the street vendors come every day to buy the dead chickens, cook them and sell them on the street. I know this is true because the guy and his wife who works for me used to work in the chicken houses. It was their job to give shots to the chickens every night.

Sorry to burst your bubble Robby, but everything gown above sea level in Thailand is bathed in chemicals right up to the point of you buying it.

and the fish from fish farms are fed food that was sprayed up to the eye balls whilst growing so the residue will be passed to the fish. Were all doomed. Edited by marstons

• 2 weeks later...