We Have A New Website For All Asia

CMweb

Hi all,

We run http:www.buyrentchiangmai.com and we get many times ask to promote properties all over Thailand and also from other countries and the name Buy & Rent Chiang Mai would not fit and also we don’t feel like we could offer a good service to our clients, we thought it would be better and easier to offer a free listing service for all Asian countries no matter if you an agent or an owner.

The site still needs some small fine-tuning but all in on it is ready to go. http:www.buyrentasia.com list your properties for free.

Our Features: Setup your listings 100% for free, Prospective buyers or tenants contact you direct, Unlimited listings, 10 photos per listings, Search engine friendly, Easy to setup, Link to your website on listing page, Listings will be added to Twitter … and much more

Soon our company will be published by an international new letter and magazine with millions of readers all over the world with main interests to invest or relocate to Asian countries with mainly interest in Thailand, Malaysia, Laos, Cambodia and Indonesia.

Would be nice to see you as a member or just check it out from time to time in case you look for properties in Asia.

Edited by CMweb

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you should spend some more time fine tuning your own local website,

I am presently using 2or 3 property websites and yours is not very user friendly. It does not offer a filtered search, so i can search particular areas/ price ranges/plot sizes and when you do get a list of properties/land there is no price highlighted until you actually "click" on the item.

I suggest you look at cm properties site and look how convenient their search options are.

It seems to me, you are trying to run before you can walk?

• Like 1

I am presently using 2or 3 property websites and yours is not very user friendly. It does not offer a filtered search, so i can search particular areas/ price ranges/plot sizes and when you do get a list of properties/land there is no price highlighted until you actually "click" on the item.

I suggest you look at cm properties site and look how convenient their search options are.

then you are the only one who don't know how to use it, all our clients find what they looking for as there are simple 7 categories on the left side and after listed low price first.

Had a good peruse of your web site. And here is a bit of friendly criticism to help you succeed:

Firstly, it all seems to be rather mind boggling and confusing. For example, under the IMPORTANT titles, I lost interest after the first 30 seconds, all is very confusing.

Some of the English is quite bad, another example, it should be: Bathrooms and Bedrooms, not Bath rooms and Bed rooms.

Not sure what some of this means because if the property is up for sale, why does it mention 12 month contracts?

New house for sale

IMPORTANT

All monthly prices are for 12 month contracts, if lower, the price will go up in most cases.

Most of our condos are for minimum 6 month contracts, some for 3 but never lower than 3.

Houses can be rented in most cases with 12 month contracts only.

In any case, you need to deposit 2 month plus 1 rent to move in. (3 in total)

Most property owner - owners are willing to negotiate the prices

If you can’t find what you are looking for? Please contact us with your requirement! - requirements.

For some, this is going to be all too much to take in.

I wish you all success with this business venture, but you really do require a professional to format your web site and if you don`t agree, that`s up to you to decide and please note this is nothing personal against you, just bringing a few points to your notice, all in good will and good faith.

Otherwise quite impressive and I may use your services to sell and buy myself in the future. There really is a desperate need for a professional, decent real estate agent in Chiang Mai and I think you have cracked it at last. I have bookmarked your web site for future reference.

Edited by Beetlejuice

well I did not ask for a review, thank you

Sure hope your attitude towards your customers is better than what you have just displayed here.

Came here to say this. You are looking for us to become customers but won't accept some well thought out criticism? Even if you don't agree with it, there is a more respectful way to handle it.

I for one, am also not a fan of the site. I can't find any way to do some advanced searching. The template you're using is old and has a terrible colour scheme. I do like your info section, looks like there is a lot of important questions there that people might ask. I also wish the price displayed on ALL the search results for a quicker comparison. Good luck, you might be able to get more customers if you focus more on the actual functionality of the main product, and hear some criticisms.

• Like 1

To add to the feedback when searching for house for sale at a budget of around 2.5m baht it presented a property at that price, then extra for the land!

e.g. from your website "The price for this style is for the house 2.530.000 THB and 17.900 THB per sq. m. for the land".

Also if I were seeking your services to rent out my property I would not be happy that you are suggesting the price is negotiable. As a potential renter that says to me the rental price is already marked up to cater for requests for discount.

Agree with the comment English needs to be improved, as incorrect grammar indicates lack of professionalism and is a turn off for some

Just took a look at your site and is ok but as stated above a few changes wouldn't hurt . But it looks good so understand the help your getting from potential customers and don't get offended .

Good luck..

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa app

then you are the only one who don't know how to use it, all our clients find what they looking for as there are simple 7 categories on the left side and after listed low price first.

well I did not ask for a review, thank you

Are you serious? If you don't want people to comment on your post, why the hell would you post it in the first place? Why not just post it in classifieds?

Edited by BuddhistVirus
  • Like 1

There is nothing so important to me as a potential client as dealing with a company who will listen to what I have to say. Listen with a smile, and say 'thanks!' They don't have to do anything. They just have to smile and say thank you. I've just crossed this company off my list...

• Like 1

Sorry but this is 2013 and that is genuinely one of the worst websites I have seen in terms of general usability, content presentation and functionality. You wouldn't last 5 minutes in any country that had a refined internet audience.

However, this is Chiang Mai and I can live with a crappy website, but your repulsive attitude towards useful feedback has guaranteed I will never use your company to purchase or rent property, whether in Chiang Mai or elsewhere in Asia.

Good luck!

• Like 2

Why I respond like this?

The point of my first post is we offer a free service thru buyrentasia.com and not asking to review our CM site, you guys are not reading half of my first post but comment on it.

We do know the CM site needs some fixing, but again this is not the reason I post this threat.

Why I respond like this?

The point of my first post is we offer a free service thru buyrentasia.com and not asking to review our CM site, you guys are not reading half of my first post but comment on it.

We do know the CM site needs some fixing, but again this is not the reason I post this threat.

You were just plain rude, now if you cannot grasp that now, not even after reading the comments you never will.

There were several ways to address this, without losing your objective as to what you wanted or what you were trying to promote. You chose the F-off option, which never leads to anything but flak.

• Like 2

Is not like we ignore this comments but why everybody bitch on the CM site and no words about the site the thread is about? If we could get some comments on this site we could fix something if needed coffee1.gif

Why I respond like this?

Did I miss something .... ?

CMweb, if you get the 1st website working well, eg: ADVANCED SEARCH needs more fields, and 'English' fixed; then you may find folks willing to peruse the other site.

One thing that baffles me is that you already operate http:www.buyrentchiangmai.com as a genuine Real Estate Agency website from which you earn commission but now you have started http:www.buyrentasia.com which you say is "....100% for free, Prospective buyers or tenants contact you direct, Unlimited listings....." etc.

So it looks to me as if you are now in direct competition with yourself blink.png Why?