Swimming Pool Builder In Korat

Koratlover

Does anyone know of a good builder who can build a swimming pool for me in Korat as I would like to have one in my home and I have asked all of the Pool builders that advertise but they are in either Pataya, Phoket of Hua HIn and say it is too far to come.

I would appreciate it very much if anyone has had a pool built in Korat and if they have any pics it would be nice to look at and how much it cost to build and how long they took.

Look forward to your replies.

Does anyone know of a good builder who can build a swimming pool for me in Korat as I would like to have one in my home and I have asked all of the Pool builders that advertise but they are in either Pataya, Phoket of Hua HIn and say it is too far to come.

I would appreciate it very much if anyone has had a pool built in Korat and if they have any pics it would be nice to look at and how much it cost to build and how long they took.

Just not for this,,

last year i got quote from 3 local UBON swimming pool buider's and ALL of them where more expesive than i got from PATTAYA.

Also there is no afterservice and limited 1yr qurantine

From Pattaya i got AUS quarantine for pool body 3yrs and pumps for 1yrs.

even driving from Pattaya to UBON 600+Km and way cheaper pool (Not yet installed :o )

"Just my experience"

Just not for this,,

last year i got quote from 3 local UBON swimming pool buider's and ALL of them where more expesive than i got from PATTAYA.

even driving from Pattaya to UBON 600+Km and way cheaper pool (Not yet installed :o )

"Just my experience"

Hi Marcoh,

Please can you advise if you get the company in Pattaya to come to Ubon to fit your pool, I see you mention that it is not yet installed so what size is it and will they come to instal it? If yes could you pass me their details as I am desparate to get one myself and if you do not mind can you let me know what it cost you.

Thanks Paul

Just not for this,,

"Just my experience"

Hi Marcoh,

Please can you advise if you get the company in Pattaya to come to Ubon to fit your pool, I see you mention that it is not yet installed so what size is it and will they come to instal it? If yes could you pass me their details as I am desparate to get one myself and if you do not mind can you let me know what it cost you.

Thanks Paul

Paul

i'll PM you full details

Hello

my neighbour is an englishman and architekt, him did his own pool her and did great work.

So if you want to have a contact let me know.

ShingDam

Please let me have his contact details but first please ask him if he would have the guys who built his pool on hand as I want to get building my one asap.

Please can you give some more details of the pool required - eg size? - salt system? covered? etc.

Transport (Fuel) costs have doubled in about 14 months so many co's will want to know a few more details before they contact or visit you.

PM me with more details please.

Cheers

• 2 months later...

31 May 2006

There is a professional pool builder here in Korat. They have a catalog, equipment for filtration, plans and so on.

I did not keep their card. Their location is on the main Khon Kaen Road. After Big C, but across the highway on the left (you should be heading toward KK), there is an interersection (not the bus one but the one after that). This intersection you will notice a place on the left corner selling spirit houses and so on. Pass this straight ahead and look to the left. Back in a bit there are some shops, one with large alloy gates. This is the contractor. They also sell chlorine, etc.

Frank at the Korat Post

Tel. 03-1002277