Superrich Money Changer Location...?

qsecofr

to all experts in bangkok:

checked the superrich website... the Thai Airway branch seen to be the nearest to Don Muang Airport ??

http://www.superrich...om/location.php

but when i viewed the Thai Airway branch from Google Street View... i couldn't find the superrich office from their street images?

it showed a residential areas rather than a business or tourist districts ?

have anyone been to this branch before and confirmed that the location is correct ?

captured from Google street view

http://postimage.org/image/qpgij4rqp/

if i just give their thai airway office address to the taxi driver, do you think they bring me to the right place?

i will travel to thailand in march. my fight will land on don muang airport and i will take nok air to chaing rai about 1.5 hrs later. do you think i can travel to money changer and go back to Don Mung airport to catch my fight within 1 hour time? the google map estimated that it would take 15 mins by car to the Thai Airway branch?

many thanksgiggle.gif

Edited by qsecofr

Thai Airways building is past Central Ladprao on Vibhavadee Rangsit road after St Johns University, if heading from Don Muang. The office of Superrich is behind there, turn left after the BMW Garage, follow the road straight on then the road bends to the right follow this all the way past a seven eleven then you should see the back of Thai Airways.

Edited by beano2274

great... i think i found it ... it is about 15 km from Don Muang airport.

how much would it cost to take a taxi there? any traffic jam on Saturday noon time?

screen here...

http://postimage.org/image/iw75tdh3r/

the map in the superrich website is wrong sad.png

thanks all for your help.

Thai Airways building is past Central Ladprao on Vibhavadee Rangsit road after St Johns University, if heading from Don Muang. The office of Superrich is behind there, turn left after the BMW Garage, follow the road straight on then the road bends to the right follow this all the way past a seven eleven then you should see the back of Thai Airways.

Edited by qsecofr

from hong kong then arrive don muang airport at 12:40 noon

the flight from don muang to chaing rai is at 2:40 pm

i need to change quite big amount cash into thb so that's why i m looking for a money changer that has good rate.

lately the THB conversion rate is quite weak... sad.png

Where are you flying from?

With just an hour and half layover, I doubt you will even have a chance (or allowed) to leave the airport, let alone make a run to exchange money.

yes i think so too... i need to collect my luggages and run to the nok counter and check-in.

i need to change quite big amount cash into thb so that's why i m looking for a money changer that has good rate.

if 1 hour is sufficient for me to go there and return to don muang airport... i think it is still worth while to try.

You can leave the airport, as NOK Air do not have agreements with other airlines. Problem being you might have to collect your luggage and check in again at the Nok Air desks.

Why not just change at the airport?

The problem might be explaining to the taxi driver where to go, you never know if he will know the place or not.

You could do it, but it all depends on traffic, your passage through immigration and customs, getting a taxi and other things.

Change if before you even get here, if you can.

yes. you are right.

if time is too rush then i will do it in the airport

The problem might be explaining to the taxi driver where to go, you never know if he will know the place or not.

You could do it, but it all depends on traffic, your passage through immigration and customs, getting a taxi and other things.

yes. you are right.

if time is too rush then i will do it in the airport

Why not exchange at a bank in Chiang Rai? I am sure, the rate will be better than Airport.

Its near bayoke sky , my gf told it have to super rich

Super Rich give you the best rate all across Thailand you get more 500€ up or 1000€ so more you exchange so better the rate, no other bank do this!

No it's outside bayoke!

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

Did you even read the OP?