Please Recommend Thai Language Schools In Bangkok

Maxonsote

Sawat-dee krap Everyone!

I've been in Bangkok now for 3 weeks and loving my plan to stay for quite longer, so I'm wanting to learn Thai (speak and read would quite suffice!) but have no idea where to start.

Would very much appreciate your opinion on best thai learning schools in the downtown area that may offer a good balance between quality, price and location (particularly near a BTS station).

Happun krap! :)

Max

Sawat-dee krap Everyone!

I've been in Bangkok now for 3 weeks and loving my plan to stay for quite longer, so I'm wanting to learn Thai (speak and read would quite suffice!) but have no idea where to start.

Would very much appreciate your opinion on best thai learning schools in the downtown area that may offer a good balance between quality, price and location (particularly near a BTS station).

Happun krap! :)

Max

Many friends have gone to language express at plen chid and are happy with the results. But it kind of depends on your class.

• Like 1

I can really recommend the school I go to. I have been there 3 years and am very satisfied with them - both for the teaching and also for my ED visa. They are called Pro Language. I go to the Chiang Mai branch, but all the teachers are trained at the Bangkok branch first (and its their original branch).

Don't rush into a decision though. Go and try a few different schools out first. Different styles suite different people. I know the Pro Language school does free trail lessons, so you might want to try one.

Good luck whatever you decided. I have found it really fun and rewarding to learn Thai language. I advise you to learn the reading and writing at the same time and speaking. It is a bit slower to start with, but then your knowledge will 'snowball'.