Women Arrested For Pimping 11-Year-Old Girl On Bangkok's Soi Cowboy

webfact

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why is Soi Cowboy getting dragged into this? No Soi Cowboy bars were involved with this, it just happened to be where they met.

Maybe that's why Soi Cowboy got a mention. I don't think any particular bar was mentioned just the Soi.

So 1 guy in here is supporting an 11yo girl in the sex industry cos she might get her legs blown off otherwise in Cambo.

They'll use any ol excuse in the book won't they...

I guess that would then make the 65 year old Swede Child Rapists a hero on a mission to save children in under developed nation.

Actually Nisa I think he is defending the child and not supporting the guy who thinks she is better off being a prostitute.

How is he defending the child by advocating an adult selling her to a 65-year old man to be raped? No healthy minded 11-year wants to be in this position and it is ridiculous to say her choice is to have her legs blown off in Cambodia or choose a life of being raped by old men. Any 11-year old who believes her best choice in life is to have sex with disgusting old men is in need of saving and not support of such a decision and anyone who can read anything into this story that she wanted this or wasn't be sold into this for the adult to profit is going to great lengths to justify this incident as being anything less than sick and horrible.

You're right Nisha, but you're swimming against the tide here.

What will Thais do for money and the greed of money, its nothing to do with poverty its just all to do with greed, many people around the world live in abject poverty and cope with it they don’t sell children for sex .

Exactly! But a new Fortuner is so beautiful right...

I saw real poverty in India. As far as what I have seen here over the past 10 years I would consider even the poorest of Thais in pretty good shape.

You should visit some of the slums in Bangkok. Many people living in poverty with no access to clean water or electricity in many cases. Not as bad as India for sure but still what I would consider pretty bad.

What will Thais do for money and the greed of money, its nothing to do with poverty its just all to do with greed, many people around the world live in abject poverty and cope with it they don’t sell children for sex .

I missed the part in this story of a Thai selling their child into sex. The story I read is about a Cambodian child with a Cambodian women trying to profit from a Swede who wanted to rape a child. Only mention of a Thai in this story is the women who acted as an interpreter and the authorities who arrested them and rescued the child.

You must have read the story incorrectly (or selectively, most likely). From the OP:

"Both of the women – a Cambodian known only as “Pao” and a Pathum Thani native named Chatsiri Thongdee – had outstanding warrants for their arrest when police apprehended them, acting on a tip-off from the Labour Right Promotion Network Foundation.

The organization accused the two women of providing a Cambodian girl for sexual services to a Swedish customer identified only as “Jorgen,” who later arranged to meet the pair on Soi Cowboy."

• Like 1

Maybe unrelated to the OP....but IMO Soi Cowboy should be bulldozed anyway!

Just as well we have morals crusaders like yourself on TV - I dont know how I'd live my life without your guidance.......

Most of us love Thailand for the fact that it is NOT a nanny state : once that changes, it would be almost impossible to change it back. Think long and hard before you ask the Thai to start bulldozing nightlife precincts.

I thought long and hard about it and I agree with BKS22 - bull doze them down. How hard up do you have to be to go to some place like Soi Cowboy? losers

Enjoying an adult entertainment doesn't make somebody hard up but imagine some men would find it much harder to hook-up with a much younger and beautiful women if such places didn't exist and in your mind they may be hard up but in my mind they are having consensual sex with another adult. I see absolutely nothing with this and it has absolutely no barring on my life what other adults choose to do behind closed doors or at such places I have a choice to frequent or not. I don't like horror movies. So, I don't watch them but I certainly don't condemn those who do. Hopefully I have answered you and you wouldn't mind answering why you feel so strongly about not allowing consenting adults to do what they want to do with each other when it has nothing to do with you? We are not talking about a child who has nobody to stand up for them but rather about an area that is designated for adult entertainment. I'm sure illegal things happen there as do in night clubs, bars, malls and outside 711s but places like Soi Cowboy and Nana are actually places that are watched fairly closely various agencies and generally not the places you go if you want sex with children though I am sure some underage girls produce fake ideas to work in such places.

I missed the part in this story of a Thai selling their child into sex. The story I read is about a Cambodian child with a Cambodian women trying to profit from a Swede who wanted to rape a child. Only mention of a Thai in this story is the women who acted as an interpreter and the authorities who arrested them and rescued the child.

You must have read the story incorrectly (or selectively, most likely). From the OP:

"Both of the women – a Cambodian known only as “Pao” and a Pathum Thani native named Chatsiri Thongdee – had outstanding warrants for their arrest when police apprehended them, acting on a tip-off from the Labour Right Promotion Network Foundation.

The organization accused the two women of providing a Cambodian girl for sexual services to a Swedish customer identified only as “Jorgen,” who later arranged to meet the pair on Soi Cowboy."

The story is very clear that the Thai is accused of only acting as an interpreter as I stated. She did not procure the girl from Cambodia or was in control of the girl. What she did is clearly horrible, if indeed she knew what was happening which she denies, but the story is very clear she was not the pimp, she was not in charge of the child nor did she sell the child and was is only accused of facilitating the deal between the Cambodian women and Swede. What I said was 100% accurate no matter how much you selectively choose to cut and paste parts of the story . As I said ...

Sweet, but those "Social Development" shelters are nothing more than a "lock-up" where foreign NGO's play with children out of sight of Thai courts. Sometimes they keep them locked up for many many years. Saving a girl is fine, not willing to keep an eye on children and delivering them foreign NGO's is as criminal as pimping out a 11 year old.

Evidence please.

Incidents like this are the dreadful downside of

Thailand. When you have westerners who will

take advantage of the circumstances of these

poor people. I hope and prayer for this young

girl that she may now have a chance of a better

life.

The whole Western/exploitation paradigm needs to be turned on its head. This young girl wasn't a victim because of some of Westerner; she was a victim because two Asian women were trying to sell her. The sad reality is she would more than likely have been a victim and sold to someone else, perhaps Thai, perhaps another Asian national. But the women knew that they could get more money from a Westerner so you that's why they went to Cowboy.

This is similar to the last article by that journalist from the Huffington Post who went to Pattaya once, saw Westerners, then proceeded to write as though prostitution in Thailand is solely the fault of the West. Thais and other Asians who exploit children know that Westerners (and Japanese) equal more money. It's horrible that it happens to anyone but let's be clear: Westerners are a fraction of the problem. They stand out more and the West has a low tolerance for these crimes which is why the West reacts so strongly (and perhaps why Thais and others allow them to assume responsibility for the entire problem). But it would happen whether they were here or not -- the perpetrators would just get less money if they were gone.

The real issues that need to be addressed are the grinding poverty that forces young girls into prostitution and the propensity of Asian cultures to turn a blind eye to problems such as this.

The story is very clear that the Thai is accused of only acting as an interpreter as I stated. She did not procure the girl from Cambodia or was in control of the girl. What she did is clearly horrible, if indeed she knew what was happening which she denies, but the story is very clear she was not the pimp, she was not in charge of the child nor did she sell the child and was is only accused of facilitating the deal between the Cambodian women and Swede. What I said was 100% accurate no matter how much you selectively choose to cut and paste parts of the story . As I said ...

Where does it say the Thai was "only acting as the interpreter?"

Where does it say any of what you allege about the Thai woman?

The only one being selective with facts is you and you have made most of those 'facts' up yourself.

What she did is clearly horrible, if indeed she knew what was happening which she denies, but the story is very clear she was not the pimp, she was not in charge of the child nor did she sell the child and was is only accused of facilitating the deal between the Cambodian women and Swede

This Thai woman knew exactly what was going down. The Swede needed some to interpret what he wanted to the Cambodian woman. The Thai woman did this and facilitaded the deal. Both women are equally guilty and should be put away forever. Never ever let out of prision. Should be fed maggots every day and nothing else. The guy should be casterated and have his tallywhaker sliced off and spend the rest of his life in prison. No excuses for this bull shit. Anyone that mistreats children like this deserve the worst punishment there can be. End of story.

• Like 2

What she did is clearly horrible, if indeed she knew what was happening which she denies, but the story is very clear she was not the pimp, she was not in charge of the child nor did she sell the child and was is only accused of facilitating the deal between the Cambodian women and Swede

This Thai woman knew exactly what was going down. The Swede needed some to interpret what he wanted to the Cambodian woman. The Thai woman did this and facilitaded the deal. Both women are equally guilty and should be put away forever. Never ever let out of prision. Should be fed maggots every day and nothing else. The guy should be casterated and have his tallywhaker sliced off and spend the rest of his life in prison. No excuses for this bull shit. Anyone that mistreats children like this deserve the worst punishment there can be. End of story.

I tend to agree with you in terms of not believing she didn't know what kind of deal she was a part of but was just pointing out what was said in the story. I also believe they should all face the consequences of their actions but without knowing much more about these folks, I'll have to reserve agreeing with you on the just how harsh the punishments should be wink.png

Unfortunately, in a lot of cases poverty is the driving force, but if we could somehow stop the perverts coming here or humiliate them when they are found, both here and in their home countries then maybe there will be light at the end of the tunnel.

The only one being selective with facts is you and you have made most of those 'facts' up yourself.

Click on the link in the OP and then click on the link to the article where this originated in the Bangkok Post and it is very clear what the police are accusing each person's role was when it comes to the three adults. I'll refrain from quoting the Bangkok Post here because you and I both know it is against the rules.

• Like 1

Can anyone offer a solution to this problem that might actually work?

Many details are not in the original article but if you follow all available links you will have a wider view. Here'e a bit of it and the Swede does sound like a Right Bad Lot.

Snip>Mrs Chatsiri allegedly served as Mr Jorgen’s interpreter, according to the head of the Anti-Human Trafficking Division, Pol Maj Gen Chavalit Sawaengphuet.

Mrs Pao denied the allegation, saying the girl was left in her care after her mother, Sawauan Kaew, temporarily returned to Cambodia. She claimed the Swede contacted her to buy sex from the girl but she did not charge him any money.Mrs Chatsiri said Mr Jorgen hired her to be his interpreter for 3,000 baht. She only knew the man rented two rooms at the hotel but did not know he bought sex from an underage girl.Police got an arrest warrant for Mr Jorgen, but he reportedly had left Thailand. Police said they were contacting Swedish authorities to provide them with information on the case. Investigators say they believe the Swedish man had been involved in buying sex from underage girls in the past, reportedly videotaping his sessions for release in other countries, Pol Maj Gen Chavalit said.<Snip

• Like 1

Incidents like this are the dreadful downside of

Thailand. When you have westerners who will

take advantage of the circumstances of these

poor people. I hope and prayer for this young

girl that she may now have a chance of a better

life.

Only westerners?

• Like 2

Look at fishface's comments;

"India arranges marraige at this age. Europeans were married at this age 200 years ago. Your judging the east with a Western mind and education." -

To me, this implies that you think the 11 year old age is a non-issue.

"She very nearly met up with a foriegner and who knows could have changed her life for the better. Certainly better than the slob of a drunken farmer...It might have been the one and only chance in her life. Gone now!!"

When interviewed about why they "prey" on very young girls/boys, one of the top reasons given by pedos is that they really just wanted to help the kid, that they truly believed they could be good for them. Its that belief that allows them to justify their actions.

"Lets not forget what it is and always will be along with the 1000,s of mines left in Cambodia blowing legs of daily then we judge a 11 year olds trying to get out of it. I suppose you think she should get a job as an accountant!!!!"

This reinforces my belief that Fishface, without any firsthand knowledge, wants to believe that the girl has chosen this path ("trying to get out of it") and that it is something of a proper escape for cambodian girls.

"You have now incarcerated an 11 year old girl and destroyed her chances because you don't understand her desperation."

Again showing that 11 year olds with older men gives the girl "a chance". In line with a pedo's belief that they are actually doing good for the kid.

"Who said the Swede wanted her for sex? Who said the girl was forced? Who said the Swede was told how old she was on the phone?"

This raised my eyebrows as it is unnecessary justification of the arrangement of an 11 year old to spend time with an older man. The part about "who said the girl was forced" is of particular concern as it implies an 11 year old girl wanted/enjoyed the mans company.

"You cant even look at a young girl these days because of you guys."

This implies to me that you wish you could look at young girls more often but can't because of public stigma.

"Bouncing a girl on your knee these days is porn, leave off."

Implies to me that you (fishface) enjoy bouncing girls on your knee but feel that the act of a little girl riding around on your knee has been looked down upon unfairly. The only times little girls should be bouncing on an older man's knee is with family or very close friends. Somehow I don't think that is what you meant.

Top 3 creepiest posters imo.

I must also confess to be a little alarmed by this post

• Like 1

Sorry qoutes got me again..

Nisa: What she did is clearly horrible, if indeed she knew what was happening which she denies, but the story is very clear she was not the pimp, she was not in charge of the child nor did she sell the child and was is only accused of facilitating the deal between the Cambodian women and Swede

Pimay1: This Thai woman knew exactly what was going down. The Swede needed some to interpret what he wanted to the Cambodian woman. The Thai woman did this and facilitaded the deal. Both women are equally guilty and should be put away forever. Never ever let out of prision. Should be fed maggots every day and nothing else. The guy should be casterated and have his tallywhaker sliced off and spend the rest of his life in prison. No excuses for this bull shit. Anyone that mistreats children like this deserve the worst punishment there can be. End of story.

Nisa: I tend to agree with you in terms of not believing she didn't know what kind of deal she was a part of but was just pointing out what was said in the story. I also believe they should all face the consequences of their actions but without knowing much more about these folks, I'll have to reserve agreeing with you on the just how harsh the punishments should be wink.png

Pimay1: No problem with your opinion on the choice of punishment. We each have our own thinking on this. I have stated mine and stand by it.

The reason I am so adamant about these sub humans that do this is because my twelve year old grandson was repeatedly molested by a so called christian camp director. When I found this out I returned to the US, loaded up my .357 and went after this bastard. My son notified the local police and they stopped me from killing this piece of shit. I regret not killing him until this day. When it is someone in your family that you love dearly it takes on a totally different perspective.

Edited by Pimay1

I saw real poverty in India. As far as what I have seen here over the past 10 years I would consider even the poorest of Thais in pretty good shape.

You should visit some of the slums in Bangkok. Many people living in poverty with no access to clean water or electricity in many cases. Not as bad as India for sure but still what I would consider pretty bad.

Where are these Bkk slums "with no access to clean water or electricty in many cases"?

I have visited some rough areas of Bkk, Pra Samut Chedi and Pra Pradaeng spring to mind.

I also recall the slums built beside the canal on the 305 heading up to Nakon Nayok before they were demolished recently.

All these areas have or had electricity and water, the legalilty of which may be open to debate.

I sometimes wonder if some of these claims are no more than an urban myth.

"India arranges marraige at this age. Europeans were married at this age 200 years ago. Your judging the east with a Western mind and education." -

"She very nearly met up with a foriegner and who knows could have changed her life for the better. Certainly better than the slob of a drunken farmer...It might have been the one and only chance in her life. Gone now!!"

When interviewed about why they "prey" on very young girls/boys, one of the top reasons given by pedos is that they really just wanted to help the kid, that they truly believed they could be good for them. Its that belief that allows them to justify their actions.

"Lets not forget what it is and always will be along with the 1000,s of mines left in Cambodia blowing legs of daily then we judge a 11 year olds trying to get out of it. I suppose you think she should get a job as an accountant!!!!"

This reinforces my belief that Fishface, without any firsthand knowledge, wants to believe that the girl has chosen this path ("trying to get out of it") and that it is something of a proper escape for cambodian girls.

"You have now incarcerated an 11 year old girl and destroyed her chances because you don't understand her desperation."

Again showing that 11 year olds with older men gives the girl "a chance". In line with a pedo's belief that they are actually doing good for the kid.

"Who said the Swede wanted her for sex? Who said the girl was forced? Who said the Swede was told how old she was on the phone?"

This raised my eyebrows as it is unnecessary justification of the arrangement of an 11 year old to spend time with an older man. The part about "who said the girl was forced" is of particular concern as it implies an 11 year old girl wanted/enjoyed the mans company.

This implies to me that you wish you could look at young girls more often but can't because of public stigma.

Implies to me that you (fishface) enjoy bouncing girls on your knee but feel that the act of a little girl riding around on your knee has been looked down upon unfairly. The only times little girls should be bouncing on an older man's knee is with family or very close friends. Somehow I don't think that is what you meant.

Totally agreed. This was creepy reading.

Edited by thaibreaker
  • Like 1

Sorry qoutes got me again..

Nisa: What she did is clearly horrible, if indeed she knew what was happening which she denies, but the story is very clear she was not the pimp, she was not in charge of the child nor did she sell the child and was is only accused of facilitating the deal between the Cambodian women and Swede

Pimay1: This Thai woman knew exactly what was going down. The Swede needed some to interpret what he wanted to the Cambodian woman. The Thai woman did this and facilitaded the deal. Both women are equally guilty and should be put away forever. Never ever let out of prision. Should be fed maggots every day and nothing else. The guy should be casterated and have his tallywhaker sliced off and spend the rest of his life in prison. No excuses for this bull shit. Anyone that mistreats children like this deserve the worst punishment there can be. End of story.

Nisa: I tend to agree with you in terms of not believing she didn't know what kind of deal she was a part of but was just pointing out what was said in the story. I also believe they should all face the consequences of their actions but without knowing much more about these folks, I'll have to reserve agreeing with you on the just how harsh the punishments should be wink.png

Pimay1: No problem with your opinion on the choice of punishment. We each have our own thinking on this. I have stated mine and stand by it.

The reason I am so adamant about these sub humans that do this is because my twelve year old grandson was repeatedly molested by a so called christian camp director. When I found this out I returned to the US, loaded up my .357 and went after this bastard. My son notified the local police and they stopped me from killing this piece of shit. I regret not killing him until this day. When it is someone in your family that you love dearly it takes on a totally different perspective.

Apologize for requoting my post but if anyone is interested here is the link to the two life sentences this bastard received. If I could have gotten to him this piece of dog shit would be burning in hell today.

http://www.columbiat...7e3f560441.html

Edited by Pimay1

Yes very disturbing comments by the fishface person.

Happens everywhere.

Everywhere in Thailand?

Never been offered an 11 year old in the UK that's for sure!

From the BBC today.

A girl has told the Old Bailey how she was seduced and turned into a sex slave by an older man at the age of 11.

The witness, now 19, was giving evidence at the trial of nine men accused of grooming children and exploiting them for sex in Oxford.

She said she was raped by Mohammed Karrar in 2005 when she was 11. She had gone to a flat "to chill" and said she was given drink and drugs, then raped.

The men deny 51 charges including rape and trafficking from 2004 to 2012.

In court the witness, who cannot be named for legal reasons, said she fell in love with Mr Karrar and thought they were in a relationship.

'No choice'

"At the time I thought it was my choice and it was fine, but years on I can see I never had a choice," she said.

"He told me he loved me. He said he would take me to Saudi Arabia when I was 15 and marry me.

"I believed him at the time."

She said she was also introduced to other men and told to perform sex acts on them.

The witness is one of six alleged victims in the case and, like one of the others, she claimed she was forced to have an illegal abortion in a back-room in Reading.

The trial is expected to last until April. The defendants are all in custody.

The defendants are:

• Kamar Jamil, 27, formerly of Aldrich Road, Oxford
  • Akhtar Dogar, 32, of Tawney Street, Oxford; and his brother Anjum Dogar, 30, of Tawney Street, Oxford
  • Assad Hussain, 32, of Ashurst Way, Oxford
  • Mohammed Karrar, 38, of Kames Close, Oxford; and his brother Bassam Karrar, 33, of Hundred Acres Close, Oxford
  • Mohammed Hussain, 24, of Horspath Road, Oxford
  • Zeeshan Ahmed, 27, of Palmer Road, Oxford
  • Bilal Ahmed, 26, of Suffolk Road, Maidenhead

Tha Tha bashers forget there is a large world outside and despicable acts are perpetrated everywhere.

Yes very disturbing comments by the fishface person.

Very disturbing comments is putting it mildly. If I posted what I really think I would get banned for a long time.
  • Like 1

Happens everywhere.

Everywhere in Thailand?

From the BBC today.

A girl has told the Old Bailey how she was seduced and turned into a sex slave by an older man at the age of 11.

The witness, now 19, was giving evidence at the trial of nine men accused of grooming children and exploiting them for sex in Oxford.

She said she was raped by Mohammed Karrar in 2005 when she was 11. She had gone to a flat "to chill" and said she was given drink and drugs, then raped.

In court the witness, who cannot be named for legal reasons, said she fell in love with Mr Karrar and thought they were in a relationship.

'No choice'

"At the time I thought it was my choice and it was fine, but years on I can see I never had a choice," she said.

"He told me he loved me. He said he would take me to Saudi Arabia when I was 15 and marry me.

She said she was also introduced to other men and told to perform sex acts on them.

The witness is one of six alleged victims in the case and, like one of the others, she claimed she was forced to have an illegal abortion in a back-room in Reading.

The defendants are:

• Akhtar Dogar, 32, of Tawney Street, Oxford; and his brother Anjum Dogar, 30, of Tawney Street, Oxford
  • Mohammed Karrar, 38, of Kames Close, Oxford; and his brother Bassam Karrar, 33, of Hundred Acres Close, Oxford

Tha Tha bashers forget there is a large world outside and despicable acts are perpetrated everywhere.

I guess old Mohammed Karrar couldn't wait for the 71 virgins and started early.

Happens everywhere.

Everywhere in Thailand?

From the BBC today.

'No choice'

The defendants are:

I think it may be misunderstood as thai bashing as people are discussing a topic on Thai news about a Thai incident and not a topic on the world news.

From the BBC today.

In court the witness, who cannot be named for legal reasons, said she fell in love with Mr Karrar and thought they were in a relationship. 'No choice' "At the time I thought it was my choice and it was fine, but years on I can see I never had a choice," she said. "He told me he loved me. He said he would take me to Saudi Arabia when I was 15 and marry me. "I believed him at the time."

She said she was also introduced to other men and told to perform sex acts on them. The witness is one of six alleged victims in the case and, like one of the others, she claimed she was forced to have an illegal abortion in a back-room in Reading. The trial is expected to last until April. The defendants are all in custody. The defendants are:

The Thai bashers forget there is a large world outside and despicable acts are perpetrated everywhere.

But it's much easier to bash Thailand and East Asia in general than to point out that Muslim immigrants are responsible for 80% of the crimes in Europe... and they are also very often involved in pedophilia. But this takes another sort of courage.

So let's keep focusing on the handful of pedophiles in Thailand by adopting an outraged, self-righteous pose, it's much safer and will make you feel good about yourself.

• Like 2