Cosmetic Surgery/tourism Package Proposed To Promote Thailand As Surgical Hub

webfact

It is just amazing all of the above posters that read ThaiVisa not for info, but just to complain. Don't any of you have a life? The Medical Community comes up with a very good marketing program, and all you can say is "hub"? Get real. Kindergarden is closed for the year.

When the Thai government stops coming up with a new hub every other day, I am sure the TV posters will stop making hub jokes......

On a side note, I hope all the medical tourists pouring into here realize there is in essence no liability here. So if one of their new breasts comes out larger than the other one, don't bother lawyering up, because clearly Buddha wanted you to have one breast larger.... :-)

We do not allow "naming on shaming" on Thai Visa because Thailand has very strict libel laws. If a third party believes he has lost business/revenue/profits because of something posted on this website, irrespective of what that party may or may not have done, Thai law provides an avenue for that party to sue this website for losses. One post and a reply have been removed.

Another post containing rather derogatory remarks has been removed as well.

As far as the quality of the surgeons concerned I would have far greater faith in Sri Lankan doctors than Thailand if they could only attract more investment in clinics and private hospitals. I have seen a full list of the Sri Lankan medical Association and virtually all of their surgeons have worked and trained in USA or UK.

Nawaloka Heart Centre is just one example

http://www.nawalokaheartcentre.com/

Edited by Asiantravel

As far as the quality of the surgeons concerned I would have far greater faith in Sri Lankan doctors than Thailand if they could only attract more investment in clinics and private hospitals. I have seen a full list of the Sri Lankan medical Association and virtually all of their surgeons have worked and trained in USA or UK.

Nawaloka Heart Centre is just one example

http://www.nawalokaheartcentre.com/

Some of the best heart surgeons in the US are from Sri Lanka.