The Missus

No advice needed.

I would like to say I miss my missus and child so <deleted> much its doing my head in...thats about the top and bottom of it :o

I know that feeling... my thoughts are with you ...

Best wishes and regards

totster :D

No advice needed.

I would like to say I miss my missus and child so <deleted> much its doing my head in...thats about the top and bottom of it :o

No worries mate apparently almost 95% of visa applications are successful (according to GU22) many without interview. Makes it all sound easy, fair and stress free does it not? As some of us know though it's just the opposite and no amount of lies, d-amn lies and statistics will change that.

Edited by thai3

No advice needed.

I know how you feel. I had to leave Thailand about 1 month before my wife's interview. Even after getting the good news from her on the phone it was still another 6 weeks before I could return and bring her back to the UK.

Chin up, and look forward to the life you will have together.

No advice needed.

I know how you feel. I had to leave Thailand about 1 month before my wife's interview. Even after getting the good news from her on the phone it was still another 6 weeks before I could return and bring her back to the UK.

Chin up, and look forward to the life you will have together.

Thanks for the kind words GU22..it does get on top sometimes. :D