Animal Shelter, Dog Rescue In Kamphaeng Phet?

Furryman

Long story short, I was with a TG and had long term plans, Moved up here to Kamphaeng and it all went to shit. She bailed and left behind the 2 dogs she 'loved' so much. Now I am moving back to Pattaya and I can not take them with me. She kept saying she had a friend who would take them, but they have never turned up. I have had no luck finding a home for these dogs. Anyone have any leads on a shelter up here? I don't know what to do. Feel terrible about the poor girls, they are nice dogs but untrained. Any advice sincerely appreciated. Down to a week from departure.

why can you not take them with you to Pattaya?

can always rent a house which allows dogs

understand the situation,(have been in a similar one) but pets are not toys. Perhaps a change of plans to include the dogs should be considered.

Due to a variety of "mishaps" and whatever else, i now have 7 cats and 3 dogs so life and plans had to be adjusted to deal with situation, but would not change anything, as there is no better feeling than coming home to 10 smiling faces who all want to "hug" (if they could)

YOu mentioned untrained, but that should not take long.

Happy to help with advice in all regards if needed, just send PM

Edited by lemoncake

After my ex left she told me she wanted her friend to take 'her' dogs, not me. I am already taking the cat, and it was hard enough finding a place that would let me have the cat while looking long distance, so I was fine with that.

The trouble is that now I am a week from departure and the friend has never showed up, I am concerned the friend simply won't turn up.

Furryman, on 24 Feb 2013 - 11:58, said:

After my ex left she told me she wanted her friend to take 'her' dogs, not me. I am already taking the cat, and it was hard enough finding a place that would let me have the cat while looking long distance, so I was fine with that.

The trouble is that now I am a week from departure and the friend has never showed up, I am concerned the friend simply won't turn up.

your concerns are correct, friend will not.

Take them with you, place them with a Vet and go look for a house.I can give you name of Vet who does boarding

I am renting a house and have 7 living there, plus 3 living at my business location and no problem with owners.

It is really not as bad as it appears

How are the dogs with cats, chickens, ducks and children?

Are they dogs or bitches and do you have a photo?

Dogs are good with cats, I have two cats here, kittens still really, and while the dogs will chase when the cats run sometimes, they get aong well, definately not cat killers, they respect the cat claws.

They seem good with kids, but I don't have kids aound a whole lot. They are generally freindly but a bit skittish and barky with stangers, but once they know you they are super friendly.

Chickens, no idea.

I'd call them medium small, They are less than a year old, maybe 7-8 months, so not into full growth, but not getting signifigantly bigger than they are. I'll try to put some pics up today.

Furryman, on 24 Feb 2013 - 11:58, said:

your concerns are correct, friend will not.

Take them with you, place them with a Vet and go look for a house.I can give you name of Vet who does boarding

I am renting a house and have 7 living there, plus 3 living at my business location and no problem with owners.

It is really not as bad as it appears

I already have a place and a 3 month commitment there. These were never 'my' dogs. I like them and I want to do my best by them but I'm not keeping them.

How are the dogs with cats, chickens, ducks and children?

Are they dogs or bitches and do you have a photo?

Dogs are good with cats, I have two cats here, kittens still really, and while the dogs will chase when the cats run sometimes, they get aong well, definately not cat killers, they respect the cat claws.

They seem good with kids, but I don't have kids aound a whole lot. They are generally freindly but a bit skittish and barky with stangers, but once they know you they are super friendly.

Chickens, no idea.

I'd call them medium small, They are less than a year old, maybe 7-8 months, so not into full growth, but not getting signifigantly bigger than they are. I'll try to put some pics up today.

Sorry for the delay but my MIL just came out of hospital plus half the family is up from BKK. By the time I managed to talk to my wife she said with what we have now she doesn't want any more dogs (I had the last 2 put down for eating the duck and chickens) andif she does change her mind they need to be local farm dogs.

Sorry.