Carryboy Truck Cover Sales/install

jarhead50200

hey thanks just got back from 2 different dealers both on hang dong road, too expensive for me

the guy with the used one if you can pics to my email <removed> and you phone number i would like to take a look

Edited by onthedarkside
email removed as per forum rules

hey thanks just got back from 2 different dealers both on hang dong road, too expensive for me

the guy with the used one if you can pics to my email <removed> and you phone number i would like to take a look

Where about in Hang Dong were the dealers? I assume they were no carryboy? I am looking for someone to fit a roller cover to my new Ranger Wildtrack

thanks

i went to carryboy on hang dong road just after TESCO on the left side, and the second carryboy was to leave the first carryboy go to the first UTURN and after you make the UTURN you will see the second carryboy on the left side. prices were from 22-35,000thb.

i went to carryboy on hang dong road just after TESCO on the left side, and the second carryboy was to leave the first carryboy go to the first UTURN and after you make the UTURN you will see the second carryboy on the left side. prices were from 22-35,000thb.

Thank you, I will take a look when I am back in town.