Btv Cable Tv - Itv Channel Disappeared

fieke

From today ITV channel is no more, I phoned BTV cable and they not renew contract.

Please can everyone who likes this channel phone them and ask to nenew.

Someone on forum told me I can see the series emerdale and cononation street next day but

I tried, it not work in Thailand.

Many farangs I know will miss this channel and already phoned BTV cable today.

• Like 1

hi when i started my contrect with BANGLAMUNG TV 3years ago, i had Tan thai news in english,i had outbound tv english,s35 ch fox tv in english now in thai, 1 more english film tv now gone,s35 film ch now in thai not english,and now s32 ITV gone,i spoke to BTV office thay jest not care jest went your MONEY ,thay have been going 23years and not produce a TV listing of wots on,we need every one to complan mabe we can SUE for breach of contract ?? if the owener of BTV thinks he has to pay back MONEY to all he mite do somethink,please all reply to this and email all your friend and keep this in the news,all phon BTV and complane 038 225454

Edited by mark55

Coronation street is not on all day !!!!!!!!!! and they have many more programs on, the best channel they had by far.

But that not interest you sure....only bars and beer...............but thats why some people come here ................Thailand is more then beer and bars or maybe thats not your thing.

Dress it up all you want, I simply said go outside and enjoy the beautiful day. Quite frankly your bleating on about not being able to watch a second rate TV channel is pathetic. If watching TV is that important to you spend some money and get Truevisions rather than complaining about the cheap option (or take the advice of others and watch over the internet - it's not difficult to set up).

For the record, there are no bars where I live, but then I'm sure you realise that there are other places in Thailand apart from Pattaya...

totster :)