Where To Buy Atv Chiang Mai

harada

Im looking to buy an ATV ( quad bike ) for use on the farm come fruit picking season does anyone know where I could buy one in Chiang Mai, new or secondhand,are they sold at Mae Jo motorcycle market, any info would be greatly appreciated. wai2.gif

Edited by harada

Harada, today I stopped to have a look at a second hand ATV that was on the side of Samoeng Road, about 2km from the Canal Rd intersection. It is on the left hand side and he sells a few other Suzuki Jeeps as well.

It was a Chinese brand (forgot name), 4 stroke, 250 and was in good condition. It is orange in color and seemed quite rugged. I have ridden plenty but never owned one. I considered it, but then I have so many toys that I don't have time to play with, I decided against it.

He is asking 85,000 and says new they are 140-150,000.

I know the guy who is selling it as I have bought a car from him in the past. His name is Khun Bo.

Harada, today I stopped to have a look at a second hand ATV that was on the side of Samoeng Road, about 2km from the Canal Rd intersection. It is on the left hand side and he sells a few other Suzuki Jeeps as well.
It was a Chinese brand (forgot name), 4 stroke, 250 and was in good condition. It is orange in color and seemed quite rugged. I have ridden plenty but never owned one. I considered it, but then I have so many toys that I don't have time to play with, I decided against it.
He is asking 85,000 and says new they are 140-150,000.
I know the guy who is selling it as I have bought a car from him in the past. His name is Khun Bo.

Beware of the quads made in China. I bought two for moving around a construction site and both were broken within a month of purchase. Total crap! Wasn't worth the cost of repairing them....... replaced with Japanese models, Kawasaki. Sweet ride and they were still working when I left the country 3 years later.

Amorn sell a couple of models @ ~ 57k Bt.

Icon Plaza branch, north side of moat has them on display outside.

Thanks kaptainrob, checked out their website.might be worth a look,

Have you tried the X-center in the Mae Rim valley (near tiger kingdom)

You might be able to pick up one out there or get info on where to buy one,

Its owned by a Kiwi bloke named Ian,

Might be worth a shot...

Regards.

http://www.chiangmai-xcentre.com/chiangmai_map.htm