Horseshoe Point

stats

footybanner24hx.jpg

Dear Community of Pataya,

Sunbelt Thaivisa Football Team will be travelling down to pataya this comming 11th of March 2006, for our league match

Seaboard VS Sunbelt Thaivisa

Date: 11 March 2006

Time: 3pm

Venue : HorseShoe Point Pitch..

I would like to if anyone give us any informaiton on how to get to Horse Shoe Point where there is a football pitch there... A map and direction should be useful,

Thank you for your support and hope that every Thaivisa members in Pataya could attend our match.

Best Regards,

Tytus

Team Manager

Edited by tytus

Take the Motorway and highway 7 to Pattaya. Just before Pattaya, take the left fork to Rayong(route 36) rather than right to Pattaya. Only couple kms along you will see the 3240 signposted to Na Klua. You must U turn and turn right down this road. Follow it along for a few kms and you will come to a T junction. The right turn is signposted for Pattaya, but you must turn left, which leads you round Mabprachan reservoir. From this point on, Horshoe Point is very well sign-posted in English. You will eventually take a left turn away from the lake - You can't miss it.

Alternatively, if you are already on Sukhumvit Road heading into Pattaya, you turn left and take the 3240 turning, next to the large TRUE building, just before Na Klua. If you keep on this road you will eventually hit Mabprachan reservoir, but make sure you go straight on at the T Junction (you are in the top part of the 'T') rather than turn left which is sign posted for Bangkok. It's about a 12 km drive up the 3240 from Sukhumvit, so its much quicker to go from the route 36, as explained above.

I would attach a map, but my last efforts failed miserably. :D

Can anyone explain to a half literate, decrepit pom how to attch a file to a posting? :o

Only couple kms along you will see the 3240 signposted to Na Klua. You must U turn and turn right down this road.

Just to clarify.

It's a right turn BEFORE you do the U. After you've done the U, its a left. Hope that makes sense. :o

BTW Thanks Kurgen :D

Edited by Mobi D'Ark

Can anyone explain to a half literate, decrepit pom how to attch a file to a posting? :o

When you find out can you tell me how to do it as well please :D

When you find out can you tell me how to do it as well please :D

Shades of 'Majestic Bistro'

My place, near Wat Pong, is about 15 kms from the Pattaya Klang/Sukhumvit junction, and it's still few kms from me to Horseshoe, so It's at least 20 kms from Royal Garden - maybe a bit more.

By the way, I've just come back from Pattaya, and the T-junction mentioned in my directions is signposted: right to NaKlua (not Pattaya), and left, there is a bloody great sign to Horseshoe Point. (Don't know why I never noticed it before!) :D

Edited by Mobi D'Ark

Hate football but it's a nice excuse to get out and sit in a field watching the young folks run around in the heat. Who else is on for trip to Horseshoe Point?

Hate football but it's a nice excuse to get out and sit in a field watching the young folks run around in the heat. Who else is on for trip to Horseshoe Point?

Sure beats the hel_l out of sitting here watching my Ipstar satellite

Sending LOGIN message

Sending LOGIN message

Login failed - waiting for retry

Over and over again.......

If this doesn't get better soon I'll either have a nervous breakdown or go back on the booze - or both! :o

See you at Horshoe :D

Sure beats the hel_l out of sitting here watching my Ipstar satellite

Sending LOGIN message

Sending LOGIN message

Login failed - waiting for retry

Over and over again.......

If this doesn't get better soon I'll either have a nervous breakdown or go back on the booze - or both! :o

See you at Horshoe :D

Roger that see ya there.

Confirmed we will have atleast 10 or more dancing girls cheering for us too ...They will be wearing our exclusive team jersey hehehehehhee....

Mobi D'Ark, Rimmer and others nice to have you guys supporting us this Saturday :o Some of the players will be in Pataya Friday morning till Sunday late afternoon :D Its always nice meet TV members from Pataya :D

Edited by tytus

lol i think if its 20km from horseshoe point to Walking Street..it might take us another 45 mins :o

45 mins max.

Unless you're walking to walking street, (as opposed to walking backwards for Christmas) - in which case it might take a bit longer. :D

wow why on earth they booked the pitch at Horseshoe point...Might be better somewhere if the pitch is 10 mins away from Walking Street :D

there are plenty of pitches closer to Walking St thah Horseshoe Point.

You should ask " dancing " Davethailand from the Blues Factory,his team are always booking pitches.

Maybe you could even arrange a game , be warned though, they're a pretty good team :o

Can't we play down the middle of Walking Street? It would be just like the original games of football kicking the ball from one side of town to the other. Football is far too serious these days ... :o

Edited by Sunderland

wow why on earth they booked the pitch at Horseshoe point...Might be better somewhere if the pitch is 10 mins away from Walking Street :o

Well at least you get to see how us country cousins up by the lake live.

Very civilised out here - and we even have our own little 'walking street' (orI suppose I should say driving street) down by the lake. :D

wow why on earth they booked the pitch at Horseshoe point...Might be better somewhere if the pitch is 10 mins away from Walking Street :D

Very civilised out here - and we even have our own little 'walking street' (orI suppose I should say driving street) down by the lake. :D

Driving Street!! You never said anything about that before. The mild boggles :o

Driving Street!! You never said anything about that before. The mild boggles :D

Trying to keep the riff raff out :D

You'd be surprised what else we've got out here :o

Sorry guys I can't make the match today, went down to see Doc Belam this morning and she told me I have Bronchitis.

Can't hardly talk and I feel like death eating a cream cracker. :o

Sorry guys I can't make the match today, went down to see Doc Belam this morning and she told me I have Bronchitis.

Can't hardly talk and I feel like death eating a cream cracker. :D

Must be catching. Got a stinking cold, sore throat and fever - haven't slept propery in two days. :D

Added to which: brother inlaw and wife arrive to find work, step son arrives to sit school entrance exam, dog has to go to the vet.

Still might go, but looking doubtful :o