Suphanburi- Buffalo Village/ Ban Kwai And Bueng Chawak

murzik16

Has anyone visted the Buffalo Village In Suphanburi- I am running a tour in Thailand next year and looking at going there. The price difference for ferang and Thai seems ridiculous so just wondering if it is worth a visit for alot of western people who want to see a bit more of the real Thailand than a tourist holiday. Also Has anyone been to Bueng Chawak and the 3 places around the lake? The garden looks interesting and free from what ive read but is the croc farm worth going there? I read on one persons post that they will let you take photos with baby tigers for like 20B? has anyone had any experience with this?

Thankyou

• 2 weeks later...

The buffalo village is not much to see for the 150 bht they want from us ( Thai 30 bht) there is a nice garden and the have a buffalo show I think twice a day. Bueng Chawak is totaly worth it. The zoo is only 20 bht and it's realy a nice zoo. The garden is very nice too. Some parts of the year it's less flowers, but still beautiful. The crocodile farm have a lot of nice fish tanks and so on, but to see the sharks and the big aquarium I think it's too expensive for westerners, if I remember correctly, they wanted 350 bht extra for that, and again, I think it was about 30 bht for Thai people. But the whole lake area is worth the trip. On the way there, you also passes Sam Chuk, the hundred year market, it can be fun to see just because......smile.png

• Like 1