Police Cracking Down On Xanax Sales At Pharmacies

Rimmer

Police cracking down on Xanax sales at pharmacies
PATTAYA:--Pattaya’s police are cracking down on pharmacies selling sedatives in order to curb the number of prostitutes drugging and robbing tourists.

At a Feb. 26 Police Administration Audit and Monitoring Committee, Pattaya Police Superintendent Col. Suwan Cheaonawinthawat said the Crime Suppression unit have been raiding drug stories selling Alprazolam, the generic version of Xanax used most often to drug tourists.
Full story:http://www.pattayamail.com/localnews/police-cracking-down-on-xanax-sales-at-pharmacies-23057

pattayamaillogo.png
-- Pattaya Mail 2013-03-08 footer_n.gif

why not have a proper crack down on the people doing the druging instead of fining them a mere 100 baht. usual crap bunch of people sat around few pictures and nothing changes. Xanax can be easily replaced with other drugs equally effective.

As a side issue is the lady looking at her I pad, very attentive! but also looks like a copy Lois Vuitton design

Edited by marstons

Nice to see Pattaya,s finest engaged in their relentless fight against crime, though from my observation the main buyers were farangs just trying to get a good night,s sleep in this cacophany of sound that even permeates most residential areas of the city.

• Like 2

So it will immediately be available on the streets from non qualified vendors.

i cannot see Xanax being a problem. It is hardly a knockout drug- more like a mild sedative. Also it tastes bitter as hell. Any coke (....acola) with that in it will definitely taste strange. And you would need several pills to drop a normal adult.

As a side issue is the lady looking at her I pad, very attentive! but also looks like a copy Lois Vuitton design

No fakes in Pattaya since the crackdown. Definitely an original Louis Vuitton case with an original Hermes badge. :rolleyes:

Edited by Payboy

I can't imagine how many Xanax it would take to use as a knock-out drug. Is this really what they use in their crimes? Hardly seems powerful enough from what I have read. What ever they use seems to knock-out people faster than they can call for help. Just doesn't sound like Xanax.